Page 16 of 322 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3495348;
    Having been to Spain and staying in several hotels, I would agree. If it is in a hotel, I have no idea which city. Another city besides the ones we have SCs from or a whole other city altogether?
    And the plot thickens...
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3496217;
    Michael lives in Astoria, NY...part of NYC, not in California.
    Michael's parents and sister definitely live in California, do a public records search. His parents live near or in LA and his sister is at San Diego State. You can also tell from the Facebook group his family set up for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3496296;
    Michael's parents and sister definitely live in California, do a public records search. His parents live near or in LA and his sister is at San Diego State. You can also tell from the Facebook group his family set up for him.
    I thought that a HTD was supposed to be where the bach being visited lived, not where his parents live.

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3496301;
    I thought that a HTD was supposed to be where the bach being visited lived, not where his parents live.
    Jill's HTD was to where her parents lived, not to Vancouver, during Jason's season (just to give 1 example)

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3496301;
    It can be either - but usually is where they live - circumstances dependant there have been other places
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

As far as I can remember it is usually where the parents live and the Bach grew up. One of the reasons for the HTD is for the lead to meet the family. That's why it was weird for me to see Wes have his HTD in Austin instead of where his family lives.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3496441;
    As far as I can remember it is usually where the parents live and the Bach grew up. One of the reasons for the HTD is for the lead to meet the family. That's why it was weird for me to see Wes have his HTD in Austin instead of where his family lives.
    I very much doubt Wes's parents have a stage, a microphone and speakers. Priorities, people, priorities.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3496450;
    I very much doubt Wes's parents have a stage, a microphone and speakers. Priorities, people, priorities.
    Yes, silly me. I forgot that Wes has to once again showcase why he came onto the show. And the best part is taking her to a club/bar that he has performed at before! Seriously though it would make more sense for the lead to meet the parents and that is why I always thought that they do tend to go to where the parents live.

It'll be interesting to see if Jillian actually meets Wes' parents or if it's just the two of them & the bar.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3496460;
    It'll be interesting to see if Jillian actually meets Wes' parents or if it's just the two of them & the bar.
    THIS MADE me laugh my head off!