Page 14 of 322 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3493782;
    Is the RC after the HTD's back in LA? Then off to Spain. Michael's attire when he is crying is casual (sweater) and it appears there is a man beside the vehicle he is going to enter. Could this be after a RC? This would mean Michael & Wes are cut after HTD's... very possible.
    The sweater that Micheal is wearing is winter apparel when he is crying so I believe that it is in Banff that he gets cut.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3493793;
    The sweater that Micheal is wearing is winter apparel when he is crying so I believe that it is in Banff that he gets cut.
    although it could be a chilly evening in California

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3493796;
    There are so many things unknown about this season, I guess we will have to wait for it to all play out.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3493796;
    The last day at the bunkhouse must have been chilly as well - they all had sweatshirts and jackets on - so could be........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

If we look at the preview of this during Episode1(when at the end, they show clips from the entire season),

observe this bed scene....the way his legs are crossed
    and more important, the way he holds Jillian at her arms...similar to the way Ed affectionately caresses her arm when she gives him a rose during their one-on-one date.

Ed has a prominent hairline/sideburn, moreso than Jesse. His hand structure is pretty identifiable as well...if you notice when he cups Jillians face or neck when they kiss or during their initial meeting,,,,his thumb kinda curves up. If we look at the preview of this bed scene, as well as a closeup of the fountain SC, look at the guy's hands, i think its Ed.

This SC from Seville, or wherever it is in Spain,
    is Ed and Jillian,

reuniteeeeed and it feels so good.

FORT Newbie

i'm a newbie, so i can't directly post URLs of the instances/photos im referring to in my above post,

but just look for them, or remember, the following:

*Ed and Jillian's initial conversation right after the "additional 5 bachelors" present themselves
    *Ed and Jillian's one-on-one date, when she gives him the rose at the end of the night and holds her arm
    *the Spain bed-scene, maybe not reflected in photos but the video preview of it will show, when the guy caresses her arms
    *the Spain fountain picture, when Jillian is kissing him...look at his hand as he is holding her face, too...

i think Ed is one of the F3.

Quote Originally Posted by tark_979;3493905;
    i'm a newbie, so i can't directly post URLs of the instances/photos im referring to in my above post,

but just look for them, or remember, the following:

*Ed and Jillian's initial conversation right after the "additional 5 bachelors" present themselves
    *Ed and Jillian's one-on-one date, when she gives him the rose at the end of the night and holds her arm
    *the Spain bed-scene, maybe not reflected in photos but the video preview of it will show, when the guy caresses her arms
    *the Spain fountain picture, when Jillian is kissing him...look at his hand as he is holding her face, too...

i think Ed is one of the F3.
    Being that Ed was caught in a photo with Jillian in Maui on May 16th, we are pretty sure he is at least in the F3.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fan

can someone point me in the direction of the cap w/ michael crying? i have looked all over.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awho?;3494175;
    can someone point me in the direction of the cap w/ michael crying? i have looked all over.
    thanks
    There's so many threads, I can't remember! I do remember us arguing over if it was Reid Michael was crying in front of or Jillian!

Quote Originally Posted by awho?;3494175;
    thanks
    It's in the SC only thread Post #26.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~