Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3509151;
    That's because he is too busy working....I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself
    But did Ed actively use the social networking sights before the B'ette? If not, then not using them now doesn't mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3509156;
    But did Ed actively use the social networking sights before the B'ette? If not, then not using them now doesn't mean anything.
    I have no idea if he uses Facebook,etc. I was just trying to inject a little humor.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3508134;
    But still, there are too many night time dresses for the flaminco date to be involved. I believe it is Jesse on the flaminco date.

Notice how the ears look very same and the sideburns match up........also in Kip, you get the line that goes across the forehead, in Jesse, there is no line, same as with the flaminco guy, there is no line.
    Wow!! Now I'm thinking Jesse could be a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3508932;
    Every season they have some body language expert give opinions on the people in the show and every time I don't buy it because they're watching a highly edited show. Just watching the scene where Ed tells Jillian he has to go you can tell they cut parts out. In one second during their hug he's moving his hand on her leg and the next it's around her waist. There were parts in the conversation that didn't feel right and I'm sure there was a lot more we didn't see. Even just before they got up, you can see that she's got her leg up on his lap but didn't see it happening.

It's kind of amusing that Reid is "open and committed to Jillian" when he really doesn't answer her questions. Of course that's only what we see but it's what the body language person saw too.
    My favorite is when the body language people dissect still photos for body language. Cracks me up every time. That's a field with some utility and a modest amount of science that has ZERO role to play in the field of dissecting human emotions in "unscripted TV." For one thing, there are 12-15 other people in the room, not depicted in the moving or still images, and those interactions/room dynamics -- including directors focused on getting the best images to tell a story for TV, who influence topics of conversation, body position, etc. -- have a dominating influence on what we see.

:
    Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3509151;
    That's because he is too busy working....I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige;3509153;
    Could this be the Episode where we will see something special from the one that she picked? She told the TV Guide interviewer a few weeks ago that it would be either a few episodes from now. Which gave me hope that she actually picked someone.
    Yes. In the next 2 episodes when they go to Spain Ed comes back.

Uh, that interview was done after Episode three so she could be referencing episodes 4 and 5. In episode 4, she spends time with Kiptyn; in episode 5, she loses the possibility that could be Ed.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3508690;
    The top one has been determined to be Ed in Spain. But I'm wondering if Wes, who is wearing a white shirt in the bottom picture, could be the guy who's closing the shutters in the Hawaii bedroom.
    That's what I think. Ed in the top one..Wes is the guy closing the shutters.

Quote Originally Posted by onelove27;3509143;
    Both Kiptyn and Reid have resurfaced in May and are both using twitter and facebook. Ed is the only one who has not surfaced or been seen active online.
    I thought we did have confirmation in the Ed thread from someone who knows him that he has been seen out and about in Chicago? Showed back up around the same time Reid and Kip surfaced?

Quote Originally Posted by joliepaige;3509193;
    That's what I think. Ed in the top one..Wes is the guy closing the shutters.
    BARF. If she takes Wes that far, I refuse to watch the show, not matter how much I like Kip and Reid.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn