Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;3509049;
    I know everyone thinks it's Reid because of the watch, but I've always thought it looks just like Kip.

His ear sticks out, just like Kip's, and his sideburns are squared off and thicker than Reid's, which come to more of a point. Just screams Kip to me.
    I think it is Reid because of the watch (Kip's watch has a white face, Reid's watch has a black face) - but I am questionning whether this flower picture maybe was not taken in Spain - maybe in Hawaii ??

If you look at these SC's, the height seems to be better for Reid. The guy under the arch isn't towering over her like Jesse would. Reid is still quite a bit taller than her because she's in high heels at the RC. The shots aren't exactly the same but you can still tell the height difference.

But I am questionning the color of the Tshirt. It is clearly blue in the flower picture but it seems black in the Seville under the arch picture. If it is blue in one picture and black in the other picture - then perhaps these pictures are taken in different locations --

I am trying to confirm where the picture was taken - of Reid putting the red flower in Jillian's hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3509073;
    But I am questionning the color of the Tshirt. It is clearly blue in the flower picture but it seems black in the Seville under the arch picture. If it is blue in one picture and black in the other picture - then perhaps these pictures are taken in different locations --

I am trying to confirm where the picture was taken - of Reid putting the red flower in Jillian's hair.
    You could very well be right, maybe he is in Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3509073;

I'm always mixing up dark blue/navy in the SC's so it's hard to say. It may depend on your computer. I know people were saying Ed was in a blue sweater in the goodbye scene and I swear it's black.

FORT Regular

I am so disappointed but I just found out from someone known as the Bachelorette Spoiler (an employee of ABC Miami) that Ed DOES come back when they go to Spain. He is in the top 3 when they go to Hawaii, Maui. In the end she picks Ed.
    I guess I am not too surprised at this outcome.
    If you go to Face Book and search for fans of Ed Swiderski you will see pictures of he and Jillian in Spain and Maui.
    Any thoughts to whether you think this relationship will work out? Or do you think this wont last??

Quote Originally Posted by onelove27;3509122;
    I am so disappointed but I just found out from someone known as the Bachelorette Spoiler (an employee of ABC Miami) that Ed DOES come back when they go to Spain. He is in the top 3 when they go to Hawaii, Maui. In the end she picks Ed.
    I guess I am not too surprised at this outcome.
    If you go to Face Book and search for fans of Ed Swiderski you will see pictures of he and Jillian in Spain and Maui.
    Any thoughts to whether you think this relationship will work out? Or do you think this wont last??
    We have the pics here in Spain and Hawaii and knew he was coming back. Whether he's the f1 remains to be seen. I have no idea if it will last with any of the f3 but that's up to them.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3509128;
    We have the pics here in Spain and Hawaii and knew he was coming back. Whether he's the f1 remains to be seen. I have no idea if it will last with any of the f3 but that's up to them.

Both Kiptyn and Reid have resurfaced in May and are both using twitter and facebook. Ed is the only one who has not surfaced or been seen active online.

Quote Originally Posted by onelove27;3509143;
    Both Kiptyn and Reid have resurfaced in May and are both using twitter and facebook. Ed is the only one who has not surfaced or been seen active online.
    That's because he is too busy working....I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself

Could this be the Episode where we will see something special from the one that she picked? She told the TV Guide interviewer a few weeks ago that it would be either a few episodes from now. Which gave me hope that she actually picked someone.