Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3508932;
    Every season they have some body language expert give opinions on the people in the show and every time I don't buy it because they're watching a highly edited show. Just watching the scene where Ed tells Jillian he has to go you can tell they cut parts out. In one second during their hug he's moving his hand on her leg and the next it's around her waist. There were parts in the conversation that didn't feel right and I'm sure there was a lot more we didn't see. Even just before they got up, you can see that she's got her leg up on his lap but didn't see it happening.

It's kind of amusing that Reid is "open and committed to Jillian" when he really doesn't answer her questions. Of course that's only what we see but it's what the body language person saw too.
    I can tell you're an Ed fan

correct me if i'm wrong, but i've gotten so confused and gotten behind on the posts.

we know the following guys have HTDs, right?: Reid, Wes, Kiptyn, Michael, Jesse (tractor shot)
    and we know the following guys GO to spain (not counting Ed, assuming he shows up as a surprise at the end): Kiptyn, Wes, Reid

doesn't there need to be one more guy in spain (Jesse)? or does it say somewhere that she cuts two after the HTDs (Michael & Jesse)?

this has been bugging me. help!
    _(Moo!)

I really don't know yet. Perhaps there will be more shown after Monday's episode.

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3508982;
    I can tell you're an Ed fan
    Guilty. However if you look back you'll see I say the same thing every season about the body language experts even if it's not about my favorites. Half of the time I'm lucky to have my favorite make the top 3, lol. It's not I can't pick who wins but I like who I like.
    Last edited by albean99; 06-18-2009 at 08:33 AM.

FORT Fanatic

[QUOTE=albean99;3508985;]Guilty. However if you look back you'll see I say the same thing every season about the body language experts even if it's not about my favorites. Have of the time I'm lucky to have my favorite make the top 3, lol. It's not I can't pick who wins but I like who I like.[/QUOTE]

Amen!

FORT Newbie

I noticed the edit, too, when they were sitting on the couch. Ed was clearly moving his hand down her leg and then they cut to him hugging her around the shoulders. I think there was much we didn't see. I am an Ed fan, too, and see a lot of chemistry there. We'll see!!

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3508978;
    The problem with that is that it's been I.D. as in Seville. Would they really have 3 dates there?
    The guy in that picture is def. too tall for Reid and Kip(it also appears that Jillian is wearing heals which means he's even taller - ok, you know what I mean)so, it's either Jesse or Ed. Maybe all the guys go to all the cities - we really only have a few shots from which to judge.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Do we know for sure that the SC of Reid putting the red daisy in her hair is from Seville ? In the flower picture Reid has a blue T shirt on. It looks as if he has a black T shirt on in Seville when they are under the arch with the shopping bags. Has anyone done a zoom in to see if the T shirts are the same color. Or could the flower be from Hawaii (even though there are a million more "Hawaiin" flowers to pick from in Hawaii ...)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3509036;
    Do we know for sure that the SC of Reid putting the red daisy in her hair is from Seville ? In the flower picture Reid has a blue T shirt on. It looks as if he has a black T shirt on in Seville when they are under the arch with the shopping bags. Has anyone done a zoom in to see if the T shirts are the same color. Or could the flower be from Hawaii (even though there are a million more "Hawaiin" flowers to pick from in Hawaii ...)

I know everyone thinks it's Reid because of the watch, but I've always thought it looks just like Kip.

His ear sticks out, just like Kip's, and his sideburns are squared off and thicker than Reid's, which come to more of a point. Just screams Kip to me.

Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;3509049;
    I know everyone thinks it's Reid because of the watch, but I've always thought it looks just like Kip.

His ear sticks out, just like Kip's, and his sideburns are squared off and thicker than Reid's, which come to more of a point. Just screams Kip to me.
    I thought the watch is what confirms it's Reid in the flower picture - he wears the watch with the black wristband?