Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3508697;
    LOL!!! I just think that the drama of a showdown between Wes and Ed or anyone else for that matter, would be just what TB are aiming for.
    I'll never buy it until I see it with my own two eyes. Wes was back in the studio or filming a vid or whatever before Hawaii, wasn't he? I still think he leaves in Spain. It even makes me ill to say that he goes to Spain!

Quote Originally Posted by newbie27;3508686;
    sorry i posted another..the one with the guy in white shirt whose face we can't see....

I apologize first time posting pics and not sure how to go about it...figuring it all out now at midnight...i was not sure when this happens, does anyone know??? This was on the screencaps discussion thread.../???
    Jillian appears to be wearing a white halter type (tied around her neck) of top in the snogging pic. She appears to be wearing a black tank/sleeveless type of top (or dress) in the pic that's clearly Wes. I always identify the partial faces wrong, but based on Jillian's clothes, I'm guessing these 2 caps aren't from one date?
    "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3508700;
    I'll never buy it until I see it with my own two eyes. Wes was back in the studio or filming a vid or whatever before Hawaii, wasn't he? I still think he leaves in Spain. It even makes me ill to say that he goes to Spain!
    Agreed!!!!! But what makes me even more "ill" is Jillian is still defending him, while Chris H thinks he's worse then scum (my parapharsing, especially the sleeping w/the teacher comment) and producers are showing his true colors, that is Wes true colors by their edit. I don't think he is getting a "bad edit" I rewatched (barely) Wes again from the new clips on the alpha channel and he is excited and it does not sound spliced...it sounds real...very realy and creepy too...hope de sells zero cd's from this....

Quote Originally Posted by victoria;3508702;
    Jillian appears to be wearing a white halter type (tied around her neck) of top in the snogging pic. She appears to be wearing a black tank/sleeveless type of top (or dress) in the pic that's clearly Wes. I always identify the partial faces wrong, but based on Jillian's clothes, I'm guessing these 2 caps aren't from one date?
    Could that be his hand, and No I don't know if they are from the same date, that's what i am trying to figure out. I don't konw when the cap of Jillian with her hands on her face was from? I don't know if it has happend or will happen that's what i'm trying to ask you guys...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3508700;
    He was also supposed to be Twittering on May 2, when in fact he was in Spain ... today someone discussed and pasted a picture of him on Twitter so who knows if he wasn't in Hawaii. I'm not a Wes fan ... but I'm just curious as to the ending.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3507359;
    Some jobs, your manager, boss just has to have your number to get in touch with you just in case there are problems. Just because he goes with some friends after he has worked out problems at work doesn't mean something fishy is going on, not on the level. He doesn't have to be at work around the clock but he probably has to be on call, has a pager. Management may need him there to keep an eye on things.
    graycat,
    For what this is worth, there was an interview on BT VanCouver this week where they had an expert in body language. They showed him a clip of Ed on the couch with Jillian telling her that he had to leave. The expert said that his body language revealed deception. You can probably find it at BTVancouver Here is what he said about a few of the others:

Kip - sexy when he is alone with Jillian but in the Rose Ceremonies he doesn't make eye contact and hugs with only one arm showing lack of committment
    Michael - totally into himself
    Reid - open and committed to Jillian trying to learn about her

I don't have the patience to post a SC myself... but I know there is one on here with bathrobes in what appears to be a small bedroom. I believe I've seen two pictures, that are slightly different...

I think this may be in Hawaii, on the boat. I think I read that somewhere else too. If you look, you can see shorts at the bottom of the robe, plus the guy has a significant amount of height on Jill. Looks like Ed to me.

But then theres the Spain eppy with the robes... ah so confusing! Maybe there are two eppys with robes
    Last edited by raekae; 06-18-2009 at 05:04 AM. Reason: left something out

Quote Originally Posted by Debalou;3508771;
    graycat,
    For what this is worth, there was an interview on BT VanCouver this week where they had an expert in body language. They showed him a clip of Ed on the couch with Jillian telling her that he had to leave. The expert said that his body language revealed deception. You can probably find it at BTVancouver Here is what he said about a few of the others:

Kip - sexy when he is alone with Jillian but in the Rose Ceremonies he doesn't make eye contact and hugs with only one arm showing lack of committment
    Michael - totally into himself
    Reid - open and committed to Jillian trying to learn about her
    Every season they have some body language expert give opinions on the people in the show and every time I don't buy it because they're watching a highly edited show. Just watching the scene where Ed tells Jillian he has to go you can tell they cut parts out. In one second during their hug he's moving his hand on her leg and the next it's around her waist. There were parts in the conversation that didn't feel right and I'm sure there was a lot more we didn't see. Even just before they got up, you can see that she's got her leg up on his lap but didn't see it happening.

It's kind of amusing that Reid is "open and committed to Jillian" when he really doesn't answer her questions. Of course that's only what we see but it's what the body language person saw too.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3508554;
    Maybe this is a bit better.
    Thanks lovemygirls This guy is clearly, to me anyway, much taller than Jillian. Hence my hunch that Jessie is in Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3508974;
    Thanks lovemygirls This guy is clearly, to me anyway, much taller than Jillian. Hence my hunch that Jessie is in Spain.
    The problem with that is that it's been I.D. as in Seville. Would they really have 3 dates there?