Page 10 of 322 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 8 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3487222;
    I think since he shows being home earlier then Robby, he is cut at HTD along with Wes.
    Jesse's arrival at home date was after Wes, and it co-incided with the Spain dates so I think it is Wes and Jake cut at HTD, then Jesse cut before Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3487266;
    Wow...all these names are being tossed about. I am lost again.

Isn't Spain the fantasy dates?
    and then Hawaii the last chance dates?

So...the HTD are first...then fantasy then last chance as always

So how are we accounting for that many people on an FD?

cuz I have heard ed, reid, kip, jesse, robby, at least talked about for spain
    what is the thought?
    For me, I think 4 go to Spain Kip, Reid, Ed and ? (either Jessie or Robby). I'm not exactly sure what to classify Spain as. From the length of time they are in Hawaii it seems that 3 went there and the timing would fit FD's and LCD's. This season has been different from others that's for certain.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Maybe we should refer to Spain as FFD's (foreign fantasy dates) and Hawaii as DFD's (domestic fantasy dates).
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3487357;
    Jesse's arrival at home date was after Wes, and it co-incided with the Spain dates so I think it is Wes and Jake cut at HTD, then Jesse cut before Hawaii.
    So did we decide that two were cut after the HTD so only three go to Spain and 2 go to Hawaii? I have been away all day and now desperately trying to catch up.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3487988;
    So did we decide that two were cut after the HTD so only three go to Spain and 2 go to Hawaii? I have been away all day and now desperately trying to catch up.

Most think that there are 4 in Spain (Kip, Reid, maybe Jesse, and Ed shows back up). Then Hawaii is most likely Kip, Reid and Ed. I think most people are pretty confused by the whole scene.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Bringing this over because it is believed to be in Spain.
    Kip and Jillian.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3488049;
    Bringing this over because it is believed to be in Spain.
    Kip and Jillian.
    In Spain, she and Kip are seen running towards one another....in different clothes they ride the motorcycle...they change into flamenco outfits for dinner I guess and then they change once again for hottub. That is alot of changing on one date.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3488053;
    In Spain, she and Kip are seen running towards one another....in different clothes they ride the motorcycle...they change into flamenco outfits for dinner I guess and then they change once again for hottub. That is alot of changing on one date.
    I thought about that too...could this actually be from from Hawaii or his HTD then? I dunno...
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3488059;
    I thought about that too...could this actually be from from Hawaii or his HTD then? I dunno...
    I think people figured out that the words on the yellow tape were from Spain only... or something like that. They probably won't show half of what we actually see in the screencaps anyway.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3488053;
    If they changed that many times sounds like they spent alot of time together.