Page 99 of 136 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 990 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

  1. #981
    Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    427

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3533324;
    They usually do the play by play on the non spoiler thread.
    First came Reid's date--it lasted about 11 minutes and no major problems. Then Michael's date followed which also lasted about 11 minutes and went well. Jillian knew Michael and Stephen switched clothes and tried to fool her immediately. No prank was pulled, she foiled that.
    Kip's date came next and went well. It lasted about 12 minutes perhaps. I am not timing these precisely. Kip's mother was a bit more up front and spoke her mind, but the date appeared to go as well as the other 2.
    Thanks - will wait to see Reid's date tomorrow on utube. Now I hope I can get the company gone by 9:40! Not a chance.... that'll teach me!

  2. #982
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Jesse's date didn't even view for 10 minutes!
    It seemed she had a good time with his family too. TPTB ripped him off as far as showcasing him.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  3. #983
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3533324;
    They usually do the play by play on the non spoiler thread.
    First came Reid's date--it lasted about 11 minutes and no major problems. Then Michael's date followed which also lasted about 11 minutes and went well. Jillian knew Michael and Stephen switched clothes and tried to fool her immediately. No prank was pulled, she foiled that.
    Kip's date came next and went well. It lasted about 12 minutes perhaps. I am not timing these precisely. Kip's mother was a bit more up front and spoke her mind, but the date appeared to go as well as the other 2.
    All the HTD's have been short. Except of course Wes' and the drama! UGH
    We need not think alike to love alike

  4. #984
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3533412;
    All the HTD's have been short. Except of course Wes' and the drama! UGH
    With 5 htds it really is a shame IMO that they could not focus more on each date and less on this silly producer created drama. So far Wes' date has been 6 minutes and of course we have not seen his family yet, but we have been serenaded to 2 songs.
    Now the 2nd half of the hour is up and I am sure the Wes date will continue for a least another 10.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  5. #985
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    107

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Okay, if 3 go to Hawaii, then Wes will finally go home in Spain. FINALLY.

  6. #986
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    107

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    I think Michael was really falling in love with her!

  7. #987
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    I thought it was odd they didn't show more reaction from the guys about Ed returning.

    But, I noticed that yet again the Reid and Kiptyn seem to be good friends.

    Finally Jillian mentions Reid to Chris during the talk before the RC! He also got the 1st rose. Has F3 ever gotten 1st rose most of the RC and be F3?

  8. #988
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3533721;
    I thought it was odd they didn't show more reaction from the guys about Ed returning.

    But, I noticed that yet again the Reid and Kiptyn seem to be good friends.

    Finally Jillian mentions Reid to Chris during the talk before the RC! He also got the 1st rose. Has F3 ever gotten 1st rose most of the RC and be F3?
    I think it was obvious what they were thinking..lol

    Reid and Kiptyn do seem close. Jillian said that Reid and her relationship has gone to another level. I don't know about the rose thing, Bloomers might know more about that.
    We need not think alike to love alike

  9. #989
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620
    Reid's storyline is on the projected upswing. His was the best HTD, imo. She couldn't keep her hands off of him, or stop kissing him. Michael's was fun, Kip's family was a bit odd and somewhat uppity. Jesse's brother was scary. Wes - I cannot even comment - the whole thing is so fake & scripted. What I cannot figure is why is she so into him? Or is she in on it too??

    Ed - OK, I was not impressed. That's it??!! No explanation about work. You were going to lose your job, but now you realized you made a mistake with Jillian - I am not buying it. What if there was another work emergency in a week? And his boss was OK with him leaving again?! It is not Ed personally that I dislike, it is the whole storyline. No one will convince me it wasn't totally scripted.

    My heart broke for Michael tonight. Jesse was annoyed. Can't say I blame him - I think Ed took the rose away from him.

  10. #990
    FORT Fanatic sushifan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    525

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3533734;
    Reid's storyline is on the projected upswing. His was the best HTD, imo. She couldn't keep her hands off of him, or stop kissing him.


    Sorry, so stoked I can only think in emoticons I've seen it the whole series, and I really saw it tonight. The cynic in me still says Ed wins, but screw it -- Reid for F1!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.