Page 96 of 136 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3532808;
    There was a VO of Jillian saying she could only take 4.
    If she can only take 4 to Spain, then I think it will be interesting to see if she mentions who would have went in "Ed's place."

Technically, she only had to send one home after the HTD. My assumption would be that person was Michael......but you never know.

But now that Ed is back (supposedly), she needs to send two home. The general consensus is that it's Michael and Jesse .

I wonder if she would mention who it would have been had Ed not returned????!!!??? I wonder if the men would ask/Demand to know???!!!

Just a thought.

Bloomers - I agree that the Michael switcheroo was a producer "suggestion" in order to spice up his hometown. It will be cuter (maybe) than the Amanda disaster, but he is out anyway, so no harm...Entertainment!

I also think that the food test at Kiptyn's hometown is also a producer prod. "Uh, Mrs.....does your family have any traditions that you might want to show Jillian?" To me, this is much like the Molly visit where everyone donned the silly hats.

After an idyllic picnic on a sylvan hillside, Jillian runs into Jesse's brother and what appears to be intrusive and rude questions. I think at this point she was also considering Jesse too young, but she needs a fourth for Spain, so he will still be in the running.

Reid appears to be capitalizing on his feel good 1:1 date. He is showing off his city, and there aren't any family rituals on display. His Dad gives him sound advice; and at this point he looks to be the best hometown.

As I said earlier...Wes can't win this one. His edit, while showing her gaga early on, will tank with the Jake appearance. But, once more she has to take four to Spain - and with Michael checked off her list - her early connection to Wes will keep him on the list.

Then the whole shebang goes bang!

The two with chilly edits - Michael and Jesse - will be gone; and the one with the angst driven edit - Wes - will remain. I think her keeping Wes will be a larger shock to the audience than the return of Ed.

The above is my prediction for the edit breakdown for tonight's show. Can't wait to see it play out.

Prediction on Rose order: Reid, Kiptyn, Ed, Wes
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3532899;
    Do we know what order the HTD's are shown in tonight?
    If the episode recap is correct, they'll show:

Reid
    Michael
    Kip
    Jesse
    Wes

but it was filmed:

Reid
    Wes
    Kip/Michael/Jesse - not sure about the California order
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3532914;
    If the episode recap is correct, they'll show:

Reid
    Michael
    Kip
    Jesse
    Wes

but it was filmed:

Reid
    Wes
    Kip/Michael/Jesse - not sure about the California order
    Thanks for the info!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3532911;
    Bloomers - I agree that the Michael switcheroo was a producer "suggestion" in order to spice up his hometown. It will be cuter (maybe) than the Amanda disaster, but he is out anyway, so no harm...Entertainment!

I also think that the food test at Kiptyn's hometown is also a producer prod. "Uh, Mrs.....does your family have any traditions that you might want to show Jillian?" To me, this is much like the Molly visit where everyone donned the silly hats.

After an idyllic picnic on a sylvan hillside, Jillian runs into Jesse's brother and what appears to be intrusive and rude questions. I think at this point she was also considering Jesse too young, but she needs a fourth for Spain, so he will still be in the running.

Reid appears to be capitalizing on his feel good 1:1 date. He is showing off his city, and there aren't any family rituals on display. His Dad gives him sound advice; and at this point he looks to be the best hometown.

As I said earlier...Wes can't win this one. His edit, while showing her gaga early on, will tank with the Jake appearance. But, once more she has to take four to Spain - and with Michael checked off her list - her early connection to Wes will keep him on the list.

Then the whole shebang goes bang!

The two with chilly edits - Michael and Jesse - will be gone; and the one with the angst driven edit - Wes - will remain. I think her keeping Wes will be a larger shock to the audience than the return of Ed.

The above is my prediction for the edit breakdown for tonight's show. Can't wait to see it play out.

Prediction on Rose order: Reid, Kiptyn, Ed, Wes

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3532865;
    The "Jill" being referenced here, is not our Jill, but Jill Belland, who works for City TV Calgary.
    that is y i said JILL and not Jillian....

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3532896;
    She walks in Michaels door with a gift bag
    Ok thank you for letting me know. I'm guessing they'll be bringing something for all of the families on each date.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3532886;
    The preview showed Michael doing the Jason jump when he sees her. Wasn't he supposed to meet her and bring her home? What was he doing home already?

just wondering......if he sends his brother to meet her to see if she notices the twin thing??? Then when she arrives at the house, he is laughing & jumping around at the joke?? It just looked a reaction to something funny to me b/c he is laughing too.

Who knows. With Michael and his character, could be anything ...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mom2boystx;3532981;
    just wondering......if he sends his brother to meet her to see if she notices the twin thing??? Then when she arrives at the house, he is laughing & jumping around at the joke?? It just looked a reaction to something funny to me b/c he is laughing too.

Who knows. With Michael and his character, could be anything ...
    This is the guy who thought "rocky mountains" was an ice cream, then says "that's rocky road". Then wonders if "rocky mountain romance" was "rocky romance". This guy is all over the place. I think Jillian will finally see she is a few chapters let alone pages ahead of him at the moment, so he goes home. We will miss his Kramer like character though. He was the other guy who made us laugh.

I was just looking at the write-up for tonight....tonight is the confrontation at the RC...there's been so much going on lately I forgot about that. Did we ever figure out who it is?
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen