Page 93 of 136 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Any ideas as to the call out order tonight?

FORT Fan

There were some ideas in the Ed thread before that Wes would be called last and Ed third. Wes is the edited villain of the season and probably better to have people think someone lost their spot due to his deception than to Ed's return. Again, though, it depends on how Ed's return is depicted (for example, a lot of the others' VOs of it being unfair versus a lot of Jillian VOs about being excited, etc.).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3531866;
    Gosh! How unlike TPTB to use a past storyline! Thinking Brad and Chad here.
    Yes, Kasha, but when the Bachelor does it (think Brad), it has a good connotation in the edit. When a contender does it, it is synonymous with a prank (think Amanda). Me thinks that is going to reflect as immature on Michael's part, and thus will be a poor edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3532509;
    Yes, Kasha, but when the Bachelor does it (think Brad), it has a good connotation in the edit. When a contender does it, it is synonymous with a prank (think Amanda). Me thinks that is going to reflect as immature on Michael's part, and thus will be a poor edit.
    Which will ultimately lead to his being let go tonight. You can tell Jillian doesn't really care for those prank people, etc. She let Brian go after his nudity scandal, Tanner after almost seeing his package and Micheal probably because of the twin thing tonight. She's really keeping guys who are trying to get to know her and are not playing silly games. She's making great choices all around. She's a great Bachelorette, maybe one of the best. JMO.

Nicely Done!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3532520;
    Which will ultimately lead to his being let go tonight. You can tell Jillian doesn't really care for those prank people, etc. She let Brian go after his nudity scandal, Tanner after almost seeing his package and Micheal probably because of the twin thing tonight. She's really keeping guys who are trying to get to know her and are not playing silly games. She's making great choices all around. She's a great Bachelorette, maybe one of the best. JMO.
    I agree with the prank thing and that Jillian is a great bachelorette. But I would not put Brian and Tanners pranks in the same category as Michaels. At least he keeps his clothes on in front of her, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily'sMom;3532563;
    I agree with the prank thing and that Jillian is a great bachelorette. But I would not put Brian and Tanners pranks in the same category as Michaels. At least he keeps his clothes on in front of her, LOL!
    I know. I wanted to use a different word then 'prank' but I couldn't think of anything better. lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3532568;
    I know. I wanted to use a different word then 'prank' but I couldn't think of anything better. lol
    If he plays the old switcheroo twin joke on her, it really is a prank. It is good-natured, and I think that Jillian has a sense of humor. However, the fact is that there needs to be a reason for letting Michael go. I think it will be tied to his age, and the fact that she doesn't think they are at the same place in their lives, or something like that. This joke or prank *could* be construed in the right set of circumstances as something someone immature would pull.

I also think a producer put Michael up to it.

After talking with Jillian, a producer knew that Jillian most likely did not intend on taking Michael to F3, certainly not F1; therefore, the producer began to look at a possible HT "situation" that could be used to explain his future rejection. The twin switcheroo was perfect.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3532335;
    Me too! Who was it that noticed it could be Ed first?
    I'm not sure but I always thought that guy looked like Ed...and bed guy too.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3532590;
    If he plays the old switcheroo twin joke on her, it really is a prank. It is good-natured, and I think that Jillian has a sense of humor. However, the fact is that there needs to be a reason for letting Michael go. I think it will be tied to his age, and the fact that she doesn't think they are at the same place in their lives, or something like that. This joke or prank *could* be construed in the right set of circumstances as something someone immature would pull.

After talking with Jillian, a producer knew that Jillian most likely did not intend on taking Michael to F3, certainly not F1; therefore, the producer began to look at a possible HT "situation" that could be used to explain his future rejection. The twin switcheroo was perfect.
    I don't get why they bothered having 5 HTDs; they could have easily not done Michael's to begin with. Maybe they were holding out hope for an Ed HTD but they couldn't work it out in time, so added in Michael to fill some time?

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3532593;
    I'm not sure but I always thought that guy looked like Ed...and bed guy too.
    I always thought it looked like Ed at first too but then it was said that he was home early in April and so it couldn't possibly be Ed. That was before we knew he would make a comeback too.

Bloomers...I know Micheal's is a prank but I probably should have called Brian and Tanner's actions something other than a prank. lol