Page 9 of 136 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3492175;
    After watching the ABC preview for ep 5, her comments about "supposed" Ed leaving, "the person she's suppose to be with is gone"...If he does show up in Spain, I just see that as being too easy. Like someone said, is it game over? Where's the drama and the suspense? I still have this feeling there's more going on than what we are being lead to believe.
    The preview said "the person she's supposed to be with" but think it probably starts with something like "if he's". They just cut it off for the drama. I don't think it will play as game over when they actually show the episodes with Ed leaving and then coming back. As a big fan I'm sad he's leaving for an episode or 2 but happy he's coming back whether she picks him or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3492175;
    After watching the ABC preview for ep 5, her comments about "supposed" Ed leaving, "the person she's suppose to be with is gone"...If he does show up in Spain, I just see that as being too easy. Like someone said, is it game over? Where's the drama and the suspense? I still have this feeling there's more going on than what we are being lead to believe.
    All they need is scissors in the audio edit... for example:

Jilllian, (my concoction) "I keep wondering if..."

"the person that I'm supposed to be with is gone..."

I think this sentiment is a common one placed after mutiple moments in the elimination process. I think this is edited to dramatize the departure (if we find that's what indeed happens). I imagine Jillian has this anxiety after several batchelors - and it is spliced in to heighten the consequence of some guy leaving/or she not rosing one of the guys.
    -D

Love is just an adoption away... Adopt an ex-racing greyhound.

Quote Originally Posted by Adopt a Greyh;3492205;
    All they need is scissors in the audio edit... for example:

Jilllian, (my concoction) "I keep wondering if..."

"the person that I'm supposed to be with is gone..."

I think this sentiment is a common one placed after mutiple moments in the elimination process. I think this is edited to dramatize the departure (if we find that's what indeed happens). I imagine Jillian has this anxiety after several batchelors - and it is spliced in to heighten the consequence of some guy leaving/or she not rosing one of the guys.
    Thanks for finding that! I remembered that line from the 1st preview at the start of the premiere episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3492198;
    I think it depends why he is leaving. If it is work related or family emergency, then I would say Ed might still be in the picture and be a very strong contender for F1. If it's for some lame excuse - then I think she will realize that he didn't stick it out and might not stay by her in the future. I guess it is possible that while he is away -- she could find herself falling in love with Reid and no matter what the reason for Ed's leaving, she would let Ed go because she was mistaken and thought she cared for Ed but then there was Reid .... Maybe she needs the time in Hawaii to come to terms with this and make a decision. I suspect it is all planned out - and it's for drama -- they can now show us what is going on with Reid and we will wonder what is going to happen when Ed returns !!
    But if he were leaving due to an emergency, why would she be soooo upset. She wouldn't be saying, "it just goes to show you it doesn't matter who wears the pants, you can still get hurt"..

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3492217;
    But if he were leaving due to an emergency, why would she be soooo upset. She wouldn't be saying, "it just goes to show you it doesn't matter who wears the pants, you can still get hurt"..
    I have a feeling he's got a gf(even if Jillian said in an interview that no one actually did)I just have this sinking feeling that he has a gf.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3492217;
    That makes sense - I don't know why she would be so upset. Good point !

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3492257;
    That makes sense - I don't know why she would be so upset. Good point !
    I just have this feeling something is off, I think we're being played.

Support our Troops

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3491975;
    Nice..play it out a step further. Kip or Reid. Kip - had a crush on him from the time he came out of the limo. He is gorgeous. His hotdog topping is ketchup only (guys that Jilli does not go for); does Jilli pursue him and risk getting heart broken? or Reid, intelligent, witty, humorous, a good friend...
    Also, remember that Jillian wants a best friend as well...Reid fits the mold of friend, Lover(?) at the end.??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mystic_one;3492161;
    Okay....haven't posted in a very long time. But I'm from Austin. The hotel in the pics with Jake and Jill is the Hyatt Regency Austin. ....My theory is that Jill is staying in this hotel.....and Jake comes to her.....etc. So this isn't a hometown date for Jake. He is just crashing into the Wes date when Jill is alone in her hotel.
    I think that's right. Here are some pics. The first is of an executive suite at the Hyatt Regency Austin from its website. Notice the pillows and couch. Then there's a pic of Jake and Jillian on the couch. (The dining room sets have different chairs but I suspect they may have different sets in different suites.) Jake is wearing a blue shirt, as he is in the hall when he's crying. And finally, a pic of Jillian upset on the same couch --you can see a white shirtsleeve in the picture. (I don't know if its Jake and the color is skewed or if it's Wes. There's a separate picture of Wes in a white shirt, not sure if that's in this room but it could be. Although Jake is wearing a watch in the blue shirt pic and the I don't see a watch in the white shirt pic.) Jillian seems to be wearing the same top in all these pics.

[IMG][/IMG]

So it seems Jake came to visit Jillian at her room at the Hyatt in Austin when she was there for Wes' home town date.

I think if there are 5 htd's it's Reid, Wes, Kip, Jesse and maybe Michael -- whose parents I believe live in CA (around LA.) If she cuts Jesse and Michael at the LA rose ceremony before Spain, that leaves three guys going to Spain. Which means, if Ed left, there's room for him if he returns to Spain.

Thoughts?

The only evidence for Jesse being in Spain, although arguably apt, is that Jesse did not return home until after filming in Spain was completed.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker