Page 85 of 136 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

So all this shows is that EDIT is doing a great job of hiding Reid (for the most part at least.) This preveiw especially wanted the audience to think that anyone but Reid went on to Spain. Not one (well maybe the first bathtub one) shows is face or profile. It's always hidden by Jillian or blocked out. Makes me go Hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3529488;
    That list is definitely more likely, even my daughter thinks she should pick Jesse becuase she thinks he's hot- what does she know, only 14, Wes is an idiot and can't understand why he's still there and definitely likes Reid but not for Jillian, however I think otherwise.
    Jesse is hot (and I'm not 14 ) Jesse has been presented as a contender up to this point. I'm finding his edit very interesting since we know he goes home on Monday.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3529492;
    Jesse is hot (and I'm not 14 ) Jesse has been presented as a contender up to this point. I'm finding his edit very interesting since we know he goes home on Monday.
    I know.......what's up with that???? Why do they tease us in this way?? LOL. It makes me nervous though about Monday's episode. I hope there's nothing that happens during his hometown date that changes everyone's viewpoint of him. Because up until now he's been presented as not only a contender, but a strong possibility for F1. However, we know he doesn't make it past the HTD. So what gives?????

I'm nervous....

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3529492;
    Jesse is definitely hot I just meant that for her it was enough reason to be F!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sataitalia77;3529477;
    This is so true!!! I have friends who watch the show and who've never checked out spoilers or read message boards. All of them are convinced that Wes makes it to the finals as well as Jesse. Most of them feel that the final three are: Wes, Jesse and Kiptyn, and think that Kiptyn will win the whole thing.

None of them even THINK about Ed anymore because he's gone, and no one talks about Reid at all.

It's really interesting, because on this board (I believe because of all the spoilers), it is very pro-Reid / pro-Ed. But outside of the board, it seems to be quite different.
    Actually that is interesting..........as per Jill's interview at one time, she said that she hopes that people wont be upset with her decision and that it will all be evident at the end as to why she chose whom she chose.........so does that sound like Reid...........I mean since he isn't even on the non-sleuther's radar right now, that would be the surprise finish, won't it??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Logomaniac;3529490;
    So all this shows is that EDIT is doing a great job of hiding Reid (for the most part at least.) This preveiw especially wanted the audience to think that anyone but Reid went on to Spain. Not one (well maybe the first bathtub one) shows is face or profile. It's always hidden by Jillian or blocked out. Makes me go Hmmm?
    Hmmmmmm, does that make one wonder if Reid is Mr. Invisible then........especially to the non-sleuthing viewers????

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3529516;
    Actually that is interesting..........as per Jill's interview at one time, she said that she hopes that people wont be upset with her decision and that it will all be evident at the end as to why she chose whom she chose.........so does that sound like Reid...........I mean since he isn't even on the non-sleuther's radar right now, that would be the surprise finish, won't it??
    I am in a quandary over these statements from Jill. It appears that much of Jill and Reid's time together has ended up on the cutting room floor. At the time she was talking about choosing Mr. Invisible, Jill had not seen the shows or how they would edit Reid to be non-existent. I wonder if she is talking about Ed, being he is actually gone from the show for a couple of episodes. I wonder if she thinks we will question her decision to choose Ed when the other two stood by her during Ed's absence.

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3529847;
    I am in a quandary over these statements from Jill. It appears that much of Jill and Reid's time together has ended up on the cutting room floor. At the time she was talking about choosing Mr. Invisible, Jill had not seen the shows or how they would edit Reid to be non-existent. I wonder if she is talking about Ed, being he is actually gone from the show for a couple of episodes. I wonder if she thinks we will question her decision to choose Ed when the other two stood by her during Ed's absence.
    I know everyone keeps talking about it but I don't think Jillian ever said that we'd question her final choice. She said we might question some of her choices along the way and I believe that's keeping Wes so long and sending Jake home. I do agree that she couldn't possibly know how they'd edit Reid. I don't think that Mr. Invisible is a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3529853;
    I know everyone keeps talking about it but I don't think Jillian ever said that we'd question her final choice. She said we might question some of her choices along the way and I believe that's keeping Wes so long and sending Jake home. I do agree that she couldn't possibly know how they'd edit Reid. I don't think that Mr. Invisible is a clue.
    The only clue I get from Mr. Invisible is that it isn't Kiptyn, as Jill has been talking from day one about her connection with him and the physical attraction they have. Most of my co-workers have thought that Kiptyn is F1 from the start of the show...and they do not sleuth or want to know any information from SC etc.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3529853;
    I agree. She said that the first night before she'd even met the guys. She called him Mr. Invisible because she hadn't seen any of the guys yet.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow