Page 84 of 136 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3529094;
    I enjoyed Andy's season.If Jake is the next Bachelor it will be as exciting as Travis's season...in other words pretty dull.
    Jake has been edited to play a role. I don't think any of us know what his real personality is like. He is being edited as serious, (in contrast to Michael) honest, trustworthy, and very committed to finding someone to share his life with. Those are qualities I would look for in a man. I am sure he has a fun side to him as well, but that does not fit with how TPTB want to portray him. JMO, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3529101;
    Jake has been edited to play a role. I don't think any of us know what his real personality is like. He is being edited as serious, (in contrast to Michael) honest, trustworthy, and very committed to finding someone to share his life with. Those are qualities I would look for in a man. I am sure he has a fun side to him as well, but that does not fit with how TPTB want to portray him. JMO, of course.
    beeleever,
    I have a feeling that you are right about the edit.His edit has him being too serious and not relaxed and I think if he is the next Bachelor they are going to have to do a complete 180 degree turnaround with Jake's portrayal if they don't want the show to be like Travis's.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Newbie

When do the extended previews for each episode come out? Does anyone know if there is one yet for episode 7? (Hometown dates episode?)

Quote Originally Posted by sataitalia77;3529150;
    When do the extended previews for each episode come out? Does anyone know if there is one yet for episode 7? (Hometown dates episode?)
    There are some on tv dot com and some on abc dot com. (I go to tv dot com instead of grapevine because it's a lot faster.) And cupcakes has them up on her youtube channel.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

We have had several extended previews, TV grapevine video clips and SC which have not made it to the show. A whole lot went on there and we never saw it. Like the SC of Reid and Jillian kissing on that white chair after JW date, of Ed telling he can't stand some of the guys there.

Viewers who are not posting will have a different opinion of this show that those who have clues and been posting on boards. Who are they trying to lead astray here?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3529427;
    We have had several extended previews, TV grapevine video clips and SC which have not made it to the show. A whole lot went on there and we never saw it. Like the SC of Reid and Jillian kissing on that white chair after JW date, of Ed telling he can't stand some of the guys there.

Viewers who are not posting will have a different opinion of this show that those who have clues and been posting on boards. Who are they trying to lead astray here?
    How true. My sister, who doesn't read the forums at all, doesn't see a connection at all with Reid, but she does with Jillian and Ed...even with Kiptyn.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3529460;
    How true. My sister, who doesn't read the forums at all, doesn't see a connection at all with Reid, but she does with Jillian and Ed...even with Kiptyn.
    Interesting!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3529427;

This is so true!!! I have friends who watch the show and who've never checked out spoilers or read message boards. All of them are convinced that Wes makes it to the finals as well as Jesse. Most of them feel that the final three are: Wes, Jesse and Kiptyn, and think that Kiptyn will win the whole thing.

None of them even THINK about Ed anymore because he's gone, and no one talks about Reid at all.

It's really interesting, because on this board (I believe because of all the spoilers), it is very pro-Reid / pro-Ed. But outside of the board, it seems to be quite different.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3529460;
    My best friend who watches the show but does not read forums at all does not see a connection with Ed or Reid.She does see one with Kiptyn though.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sataitalia77;3529477;
    This is so true!!! I have friends who watch the show and who've never checked out spoilers or read message boards. All of them are convinced that Wes makes it to the finals as well as Jesse. Most of them feel that the final three are: Wes, Jesse and Kiptyn, and think that Kiptyn will win the whole thing.
    None of them even THINK about Ed anymore because he's gone, and no one talks about Reid at all.

It's really interesting, because on this board (I believe because of all the spoilers), it is very pro-Reid / pro-Ed. But outside of the board, it seems to be quite different.
    That list is definitely more likely, even my daughter thinks she should pick Jesse becuase she thinks he's hot- what does she know, only 14, Wes is an idiot and can't understand why he's still there and definitely likes Reid but not for Jillian, however I think otherwise.