Page 8 of 136 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3492034;
    Sorry for this idiotic question - but what does "PI" mean.
    Private Interview.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3492042;
    private or personal interview

It's when you see the person being interviewed by his/herself on the camera.
    Thanks for the info. It's hard to follow the abbreviations for a newbie like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3491976;
    How much screen time has he got in comparasin to Kip and Ed? Considerably less I think mainly because he has not had a 1/1 yet.
    The other thought about this... The SC of Jillian and Ed in the fountain, does anyone think that's over the top a bit, a little dramatic? Why would you get in the fountain and start kissing? And it's funny how this SC is released, could it be for dramatic purposes? When you see that you think, holy moly, I know I did. And if it is all made up for drama, that could easily explain why she would be able to tease him. If she's suppose to watch what she says in interviews, that seems like a bit of a give a way to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3492078;
    The other thought about this... The SC of Jillian and Ed in the fountain, does anyone think that's over the top a bit, a little dramatic? Why would you get in the fountain and start kissing? And it's funny how this SC is released, could it be for dramatic purposes? When you see that you think, holy moly, I know I did. And if it is all made up for drama, that could easily explain why she would be able to tease him. If she's suppose to watch what she says in interviews, that seems like a bit of a give a way to me.
    Probably 80% (and I believe I am underestimating!) of what is filmed for this show is over the top drama.
    They will go to the extent of FrankenByting sentences to get the desired effect.
    They take various takes until they get what they want. I could go on ad nauseum.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3492078;
    Speaking from my experience in Spain, I did see people standing and playing in fountains. Not all of them at course, but I began to see it every day so I didn't think anything of it. With that said, I have no idea if it was staged or not.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3492107;
    Speaking from my experience in Spain, I did see people standing and playing in fountains. Not all of them at course, but I began to see it every day so I didn't think anything of it. With that said, I have no idea if it was staged or not.
    Well - seeing as Jillian's shorts are wet - it sure looks like they had some water play time
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Okay....haven't posted in a very long time. But I'm from Austin. The hotel in the pics with Jake and Jill is the Hyatt Regency Austin. I've been there many times. It has an "atrium" and if you google Hyatt Regency Austin (Town Lake), you can see all the pics (the atrium, the suites with the same sofa/pillows). The Hyatt is in South Austin (across the river from Austin).....the same side of the river where Hill's Cafe is located (Where the pics of the big red doors...and Wes singing on the stage is). The Hyatt is about 3.5 miles straight down Congress Avenue south to Hills.

My theory is that Jill is staying in this hotel.....and Jake comes to her.....etc. So this isn't a hometown date for Jake. He is just crashing into the Wes date when Jill is alone in her hotel.

After watching the ABC preview for ep 5, her comments about "supposed" Ed leaving, "the person she's suppose to be with is gone"...If he does show up in Spain, I just see that as being too easy. Like someone said, is it game over? Where's the drama and the suspense? I still have this feeling there's more going on than what we are being lead to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3492141;
    Well - seeing as Jillian's shorts are wet - it sure looks like they had some water play time
    Yeah, I noticed that too!

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3492175;
    After watching the ABC preview for ep 5, her comments about "supposed" Ed leaving, "the person she's suppose to be with is gone"...If he does show up in Spain, I just see that as being too easy. Like someone said, is it game over? Where's the drama and the suspense? I still have this feeling there's more going on than what we are being lead to believe.
    I think it depends why he is leaving. If it is work related or family emergency, then I would say Ed might still be in the picture and be a very strong contender for F1. If it's for some lame excuse - then I think she will realize that he didn't stick it out and might not stay by her in the future. I guess it is possible that while he is away -- she could find herself falling in love with Reid and no matter what the reason for Ed's leaving, she would let Ed go because she was mistaken and thought she cared for Ed but then there was Reid .... Maybe she needs the time in Hawaii to come to terms with this and make a decision. I suspect it is all planned out - and it's for drama -- they can now show us what is going on with Reid and we will wonder what is going to happen when Ed returns !!