Page 78 of 136 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3526946;
    I don't know many 30 year old men who refer to their HS girlfriend as their "High School Sweetheart" ... He just seemed to sound a bit too much like my grandmother at times...

Everything about the way Jake speaks is grandpa-ish. And not the cool grandpa who, you know, went to Woodstock or read Kerouac. I mean the one who wore a bow tie and called you Dutchie because he couldn't remember your name.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3526959;
    I'm right there with you. It really made me really feel for Kip, Reid and Ed, too. I thought Wes was someone she liked but was more like a crutch for her. To hear that he was the one was a shock. What's going on in her head?

By the Wes HTD, had she visited any of the other hometowns?
    Remember at the end she says we will see that her head is screwed on straight (paraphrasing).

Unfortunely, (for me at least) I think they filmed Reid's htd first.

FORT Fogey

I'm right there with you. It really made me really feel for Kip, Reid and Ed, too. I thought Wes was someone she liked but was more like a crutch for her. To hear that he was the one was a shock. What's going on in her head?

I think Wes' HTD was second, behind Reid. Somebody (jlccaz?) posted the schedule here somewhere. She was pointing out that the way they will air (if the episode description is right) is different than how they were filmed. But, I think they were filmed PA, TX, then CA(3). But they will air Wes' HTD last, for maximum drama before the RC, then when CH says somebody is joining the group, you'll think it's Jake, then surprise it's Ed.

I'm not sure of the order of the HTDs... someone posted them, but I can't recall.. but someone also posted that they will not be shown in the order in which they actually happened, so I dunno! Sorry!

ETA - I type much slowere then Alexxx...LOl
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Regular

Don't worry--once Ed is back she'll kick Wes to the curb, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3526930;
    I like Jake a lot, but he does seem a little saccharine at times. Did you see the Wes/Jake sneek peak? He comes off a little better in that one, I think.
    If it didn't come off as completely scripted, I might agree with you that Jake will come off looking better in the next epi. I will just have to wait to see it though. Something about him bothers me. I don't want to say anything negative, but it sure seems like he is an actor playing a part.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3526981;
    If it didn't come off as completely scripted, I might agree with you that Jake will come off looking better in the next epi. I will just have to wait to see it though. Something about him bothers me. I don't want to say anything negative, but it sure seems like he is an actor playing a part.
    Agree, but I guess what I liked was he immediately said I'm not here to get you back, but we have to talk. So she knew she wasn't going to have to dump him again.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3526981;

Agree completely! He seriously would bug the heck out of me.
    All the shucks and golly and you remind me of my mama!

If this isn't his shtick just for the show, whoa! He's likely to smother a girl. He'd probably be the overly jealous type too.

Nice to look at from a distance though.

I actually posted something similar to what you just said a few days ago. I thought she just saw Wes as her constant.....her anti-drama guy that she feels soo comfortable with, but she had the major hots for Kip.

I haven't watched the new preview, but it sounds like she was really into Wes. If they release that much info, along with the fact that Wes said that his new song was to Jilllian, I don't think he's going to be F1. Unless he comes back in Hawaii. Talk about jumping the shark!!! If this seson plays out so that she picks Wes, I really think it's the true beginning of the end. Each season seems to get a little more farfetched, but if she picks Wes, after the way he's been edited, I think Fleiss will lose a lot of viewers. I don't think a lot of people expect a true love story, but I think they (myself included) would like to see something other than the trash it seems like we're about to watch. I don't know how this is going to turn out, but Jillian has certainly been thrown under the Fleiss mobile. No wonder she's been so defensive in all of her interviews.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3526915;
    Ugh, I don't think I could handle Jake being the next Bachelor.
    me either - for the very first time I would actually consider not watching that season. He's too intense and stiff for me. And he's end up crying after every RC.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono