Page 7 of 136 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3491935;
    That's kind of the story line that I've been thinking... Jillian states in her 1-1 that she has a crush on Ed, he's her type. She states in her PI, I don't know if Ed's the one I'm going to marry, etc.. Which to me seemed a bit premature at that point in time. But what it does is establish that she has a connection to him.

Now you have Reid, who she obviously had some chemistry with from night one, you could see that, but they continually won't show it. To me that seems odd to have someone that makes it to Spain and he's had no air time at all. Why? If he were going to make it that far to be let go at F3 and given the "friend card", why wouldn't we see that friendship develop? We did with Jason and Jillian...

I'm beginning to think that Ed does leave, and returns to throw a loop in for the drama. She's going to be tormented with what she should do. He left before, how can I trust that he won't leave again, etc.... If Ed does leave on his own, I just don't see how he could come back into the game again without a major backlash... especially on the heals of last season with Jason. I think the show would take another major hit, and I don't see that happening. The drama will be played out, but in the end she will make the right choice... (whether that's Reid or Kip)

When looking at the bolded part, I keep going back to Jill's statement on night one that she is looking for Mr. Invisible.........
    Are they(the producers) putting Reid into that scenario as far as the editing goes.........making Reid the Mr. Invisable??

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3491935;
    That's kind of the story line that I've been thinking... Jillian states in her 1-1 that she has a crush on Ed, he's her type. She states in her PI, I don't know if Ed's the one I'm going to marry, etc.. Which to me seemed a bit premature at that point in time. But what it does is establish that she has a connection to him.

Now you have Reid, who she obviously had some chemistry with from night one, you could see that, but they continually won't show it. To me that seems odd to have someone that makes it to Spain and he's had no air time at all. Why? If he were going to make it that far to be let go at F3 and given the "friend card", why wouldn't we see that friendship develop? We did with Jason and Jillian...

I'm beginning to think that Ed does leave, and returns to throw a loop in for the drama. She's going to be tormented with what she should do. He left before, how can I trust that he won't leave again, etc.... If Ed does leave on his own, I just don't see how he could come back into the game again without a major backlash... especially on the heals of last season with Jason. I think the show would take another major hit, and I don't see that happening. The drama will be played out, but in the end she will make the right choice... (whether that's Reid or Kip)

Nice..play it out a step further. Kip or Reid. Kip - had a crush on him from the time he came out of the limo. He is gorgeous. His hotdog topping is ketchup only (guys that Jilli does not go for); does Jilli pursue him and risk getting heart broken? or Reid, intelligent, witty, humorous, a good friend...

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3491969;
    When looking at the bolded part, I keep going back to Jill's statement on night one that she is looking for Mr. Invisible.........
    Are they(the producers) putting Reid into that scenario as far as the editing goes.........making Reid the Mr. Invisable??
    How much screen time has he got in comparasin to Kip and Ed? Considerably less I think mainly because he has not had a 1/1 yet.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3491940;
    I just don't know who would have the 5th HTD if Ed actually left.

Kip
    Reid
    Jesse
    Wes

all have HTD's.If Ed does not get one...then who does it go to?
    I know that others differ in opinions, but I wonder if Jake is the 5th HTD??

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3491978;
    I know that others differ in opinions, but I wonder if Jake is the 5th HTD??
    Then how do we explain the SC where Jake supposedly crashes Wes' HTD?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3491983;
    It wouldn't make any sense for him to do that. It smells like a producer driven setup to me. He already was either let go or left on his own but he wants to "save" Jillian from that scoundrel, Wes.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3491976;
    How much screen time has he got in comparasin to Kip and Ed? Considerably less I think mainly because he has not had a 1/1 yet.
    Maybe I'm just looking for it, but I think Reid has had quite a bit of screen time. Lots of PIs, meaningful conversations - it seems like she seeks him out in every episode. Not nearly as invisible as an Amanda. I have to remind myself that this is only the 4th episode. Without a 1 on 1 I think Reid is doing very well for himself - we just are getting antsy for those screencaps of Ep 6 and the HTDs.

FORT Regular

Sorry for this idiotic question - but what does "PI" mean.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3491983;
    I am not exactly sure how that all lines up, I just have a gut feeling is all. Other than Austin might be where he is stationed for his job and he actually takes Jill out on a plane ride?????

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3492034;
    Sorry for this idiotic question - but what does "PI" mean.
    private or personal interview

It's when you see the person being interviewed by his/herself on the camera.