Page 64 of 136 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3517660;
    well it looks like Jake will continue to push the girlfriend story when he confront Wes. Jake says Wes looked him in the eyes and told him he was in a relationship. Jake really doesn't strike me as a liar, so this coming from him has a lot more weight than from Tanner in my opinion
    For me it adds even more to the Wes being a liar and a snake story line. Did he lie and brag to the guys about the women or is he still lieing to Jillian now. Remember his one thing about being involved with 4 or 5 women at one time. He may have come on the show to garner fame and fortune but I think all he's done is kill what little bit of a chance he had.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by alertgal;3520096;
    If Ed comes back in a group setting -- I think I will be disappointed. I envisioned it more of a one-on-one with Jillian being surprised and very emotional. Ahhhh---romance.
    But this show isn't really about romance. If they wanted romance they would have done that senario, but they want drama , so that's why they bring him back during the rose ceremony, to get the other guys reactions. Ed will take one of their places in Spain. It is done for dramatics. The only guy that I can see with her is Reid. Jake, Wes, Kyptyn, Ed all have this story line to portray. Reid is the only one without a "story". Jillian and Reid look comfortable together. She said she is looking for her best friend, I think he fits the mold.

Quote Originally Posted by alertgal;3520096;
    If Ed comes back in a group setting -- I think I will be disappointed. I envisioned it more of a one-on-one with Jillian being surprised and very emotional. Ahhhh---romance.
    I don't believe they spring Ed on Jillian at the RC, it's to surprise the guys. The press release for next week says this:

Jillian finishes her whirlwind hometown visits and returns to Los Angeles to reflect on the next rose ceremony. To make matters even more stressful, an inconsolable bachelor returns to plead for a second chance at love, but there might not be room in Jillian's heart now.
    It sounds to me like she's going to see Ed when she gets back to L.A.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3520454;
    I don't believe they spring Ed on Jillian at the RC, it's to surprise the guys. The press release for next week says this:

It sounds to me like she's going to see Ed when she gets back to L.A.
    Which would account for the funny smile she has on her face at the RC - with what appears to be 1 rose left on the tray
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3520456;
    Which would account for the funny smile she has on her face at the RC - with what appears to be 1 rose left on the tray
    I could see the evil Fleiss orchestrating this: Jill meets with Ed privately in LA to allow him to plead his case, but they don't tell us the outcome, then RC goes as planned, but when it is down to the final rose, in walks Ed to claim it, sending both Michael and Jesse home. Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3520475;
    I could see the evil Fleiss orchestrating this: Jill meets with Ed privately in LA to allow him to plead his case, but they don't tell us the outcome, then RC goes as planned, but when it is down to the final rose, in walks Ed to claim it, sending both Michael and Jesse home. Evil.
    Except - he doesn't have to claim it - he already has it - may trade the wilted one in for a fresh one tho
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3520481;
    Except - he doesn't have to claim it - he already has it - may trade the wilted one in for a fresh one tho
    Right because by now the rose that he has is probably dead by now.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3520051;

Which RC is the yellow dress? Location? Earlier in the season, because of the foyer entrance, speculation was that this RC was in Spain. But some posters are speculating this is when Ed returns, which would place it at the post-HTD RC.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3520621;
    Which RC is the yellow dress? Location? Earlier in the season, because of the foyer entrance, speculation was that this RC was in Spain. But some posters are speculating this is when Ed returns, which would place it at the post-HTD RC.
    it's when Ed returns, HTD RC

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3520621;
    HTD RC - in LA - the return of Ed
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON