Page 63 of 136 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3519618;
    I agree with many of you that Jake is a wonderful guy. He is kind, thoughtful, good looking, well mannered, sensitive. But he would drive me crazy. He is just too stiff and too much for me. I totally understand Jillian when she says she can't live up to him. I would feel as if I always had to stand up straight and be "on" ... just too uch when you want to kick back and relax.
    EXACTLY. He would drive me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3519679;
    Isn't some of that going to be brought to her attention during the HTD though and she is still going to take Wes to Spain.
    The thing we have to keep in mind with Wes is he is not her only option. I think in the back of her mind Jill knows that Wes is not "the one" and that there are other guys who are better choices who also give her "butterflies", namely Kip, Ed and Reid, which is why she'll finally dump Wes when it comes down to it. But Wes is more fun and "butterfly-inducing" than Jesse, Michael or Jake, at least for her, so she's keeping him around longer than the others because she can, and it won't make a difference in the end.

Jiliian did say that people don't understand how she can be attracted to Wes and still be keeping him around, but she said that he is her "type" and that she won't apologize for that.

FORT Regular

If Ed comes back in a group setting -- I think I will be disappointed. I envisioned it more of a one-on-one with Jillian being surprised and very emotional. Ahhhh---romance.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3520083;
    Jiliian did say that people don't understand how she can be attracted to Wes and still be keeping him around, but she said that he is her "type" and that she won't apologize for that.
    The thing is Jillian thinks Wes is her type based on what she knows about him from what he is telling her and what he is showing her. Some of that may be true characteristics.
    Unfortunately, she is not aware of many pieces of the Wes puzzle. So there might be quite a bit she is in the dark about concerning Wes.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Wes is being kept around at the producers insistence. I feel pretty certain of that.

FORT Regular

Someone described Jake as Intense Vanilla. But then again, some people really like predictable vanilla. I hope he finds a wonderful girl.....somewhere.

FORT Fogey

Something about Jake screams con job. He cannot possibly be for real.

hello all! long time lurker, first time poster! just a quick question...does anyone know where I can find the preview that was played after last nights episode? I have been searching all day but no luck! Thanks!

P.S- I was sad to see Jake go but at the same time I think they are two tooooootally different people. She needs someone who has flaws and like she said, "who will tell her if she has a booger in her nose!" That's not Jake.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3519618;
    I agree with many of you that Jake is a wonderful guy. He is kind, thoughtful, good looking, well mannered, sensitive. But he would drive me crazy. He is just too stiff and too much for me. I totally understand Jillian when she says she can't live up to him. I would feel as if I always had to stand up straight and be "on" ... just too uch when you want to kick back and relax.
    I recall that as a young girl I was not attracted to someone as stiff as Jake. But, as an older woman, I can see what a "catch" he really is. I also know that how he looks and to a certain extent how he acts may not be how he feels inside. Some lucky girl will give him a chance soon, I'll bet.