Page 60 of 136 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3518144;
    Okay, I have one question here. If Wes truly had told Jake that he was in a relationship, then why hadn't Jake already gone to Jillian and told her this? Why is he flying to Austin to tell her about Wes' supposed girlfriend when he could have just as easily pulled Jillian aside at the Rose Ceremony before he left and told her right then and there? In the previews, who was Jake talking to on the phone about outing Wes? Heck, it sounds like he has been sitting on this information for quite a while to me. Why? Something is not adding up here. In one PI he is saying that he and Wes are good friends. At the cabin while on the group date, he said that if he knew that someone wasn't there for the right reason (I believe those were his words), he would call them out right there, and he pointed his finger - not at anyone that we saw. Wes was sitting there in the room with the rest of the guys, and this is when Wes was supposed to have said all that incriminating stuff in front of all the guys. And yet none of those guys have gone to Jillian either.

I don't know if Wes told Jake that he has a girlfriend or not, but if he did we have to assume that that conversation happened sometime between episodes 1 - 5. Yet Jake never told Jillian. Something is just not right. It screams scripted to me.
    Totally scripted. But, Jillian isn't part of it. That's the sad part.

FORT Fogey

If Wes told Jake then who told Tanner? How come everyone knows and yet no one knows. It's ridiculous and makes no sense. It's the frickin' Hills with older, and yet somehow, denser people.

This whole Jake thing is a set up for him to be the next Bach. I've been saying it for awhile. I think this was all a Wes (bad guy) vs Jake (good guy) for the general audience who will love perfect Jake and then voila, here's your next Bachelor. I keep hearing the next Bach will be Kip or Ed once they are dumped. I bet money it's Jake, the perfect pilot.

I wish they would stop using retreads and get new lead cast members...like that will ever happen, lol. This whole campaign for people to call in if they want to nominate someone they know to be the next B/ette is ridiculous. They've used retreads only for several seasons now.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

What happened to the alleged altercation between someone and Wes at the RC? Wasn't that supposed to be tonight (with Jake?)? I haven't watched the preview again except in slomo, but it looks like something happens with Wes at next week's RC.

Am I confused? (yes)
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3518262;
    What happened to the alleged altercation between someone and Wes at the RC? Wasn't that supposed to be tonight (with Jake?)? I haven't watched the preview again except in slomo, but it looks like something happens with Wes at next week's RC.

Am I confused? (yes)
    No. Wes, Jillian and Jake are having it out on a couch in a suite at the Hyatt Regency Austin. Jake tells Jillian Wes told him he had a girlfriend. Wes denies it. Jillian says she doesn't know what to believe.

But since Wes goes on to Spain, we know she didn't cut him after the home town date in Austin, so she must not buy what Jake is telling her.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3518267;
    No. Wes, Jillian and Jake are having it out on a couch in a suite at the Hyatt Regency Austin. Jake tells Jillian Wes told him he had a girlfriend. Wes denies it. Jillian says she doesn't know what to believe.

But since Wes goes on to Spain, we know she didn't cut him after the home town date in Austin, so she must not buy what Jake is telling her.
    And in this continuing drama, it was also Jake that shows up, yet again, at the next FRC (not Ed) in the preview that was shown tonight. If you have a HDTV it is easy to see it was Jake. Ed may show up too (getting crowded in that room) but it wasn't shown in the previews.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3518267;

Right, I saw that.

But I'm referring to a spoiler we had (maybe from last week's preview of this week?) that indicated a showdown of some type at the RC, with Wes and someone else (thought it was the "girlfriend" issue being brought up at the RC, with Jillian telling the guys she needs to know). It would have made sense for it to be Jake, at the RC, but it didn't happen and now he's gone.

Then again, maybe I misunderstood some posts (wouldn't be the first time). This all was discussed BEFORE the latest episode (6).

Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepper;3518272;
    And in this continuing drama, it was also Jake that shows up, yet again, at the next FRC (not Ed) in the preview that was shown tonight. If you have a HDTV it is easy to see it was Jake. Ed may show up too (getting crowded in that room) but it wasn't shown in the previews.
    I think they were trying to trick us into thinking it's Jake when it's really Ed. It's the old say the truth while showing a false picture trick.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3518279;
    I think they were trying to trick us into thinking it's Jake when it's really Ed. It's the old say the truth while showing a false picture trick.
    Exactly. Ed comes back next episode. But, Jake tries to warn Jillian while she's in Austin. Jake doesn't leave Texas.