Page 6 of 136 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3491351;
    Anyone else think it odd that Reid and Ed are both in Seville?
    Goes on the list of reasons supporting the hypothesis that he leaves and his surprise return to filming in Seville is one of the major twists of the season.

There is a fundamental lack symmetry to 4 guys/3 cities. Doesn't work for me, as a matter of production planning.

FORT Fanatic

He'd better not be cutting in on Reid's date time!:nono

maybe that is the twist and something that has never happened before...so Ed jets into the same local as Reid. It's not like ABC can just book another city to tape in so they keep it in the same locale. They probably just brought Ed back in for drama. Jilli cuts Jesse...Ed has a better chance than Jesse. Ed probably broke Jilli's heart before he left.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3491678;
    maybe that is the twist and something that has never happened before...so Ed jets into the same local as Reid. It's not like ABC can just book another city to tape in so they keep it in the same locale. They probably just brought Ed back in for drama. Jilli cuts Jesse...Ed has a better chance than Jesse. Ed probably broke Jilli's heart before he left.
    It could be, or it took abc a while to coax him in to coming back, they must have made some big promises to get him to retur ("if" he left).
    Sorry, cynical me thinks he does leave because either he has a girlfriend, or is the guy who was promised/suggested he would be the next Bachelor (the latter makes the most sense to me because I would consider him a typical ABC Bachelor draw.)

I think it just took time to get him back, but who knows .... Trish coming back in Jesse's season was meant to cut into someone's time....
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

According to Reality Steve, he states that 2 bachelors were paid $50k to be guaranteed a spot in F4. These 2 guys were offered but did not do the show.

Maybe Ed comes back (ABC pays him) to cause a storyline of "will Jill take him back???"

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3491903;
    According to Reality Steve, he states that 2 bachelors were paid $50k to be guaranteed a spot in F4. These 2 guys were offered but did not do the show.

Maybe Ed comes back (ABC pays him) to cause a storyline of "will Jill take him back???"
    I am suspicious that there is something like this going on with Ed too. I can't see any emotion from him - he kind of looks bored most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3491903;

That's kind of the story line that I've been thinking... Jillian states in her 1-1 that she has a crush on Ed, he's her type. She states in her PI, I don't know if Ed's the one I'm going to marry, etc.. Which to me seemed a bit premature at that point in time. But what it does is establish that she has a connection to him.

Now you have Reid, who she obviously had some chemistry with from night one, you could see that, but they continually won't show it. To me that seems odd to have someone that makes it to Spain and he's had no air time at all. Why? If he were going to make it that far to be let go at F3 and given the "friend card", why wouldn't we see that friendship develop? We did with Jason and Jillian...

I'm beginning to think that Ed does leave, and returns to throw a loop in for the drama. She's going to be tormented with what she should do. He left before, how can I trust that he won't leave again, etc.... If Ed does leave on his own, I just don't see how he could come back into the game again without a major backlash... especially on the heals of last season with Jason. I think the show would take another major hit, and I don't see that happening. The drama will be played out, but in the end she will make the right choice... (whether that's Reid or Kip)

I just don't know who would have the 5th HTD if Ed actually left.

Kip
    Reid
    Jesse
    Wes

all have HTD's.If Ed does not get one...then who does it go to?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3491940;
    I just don't know who would have the 5th HTD if Ed actually left.

Kip
    Reid
    Jesse
    Wes

all have HTD's.If Ed does not get one...then who does it go to?
    Caesar. He is surely known as the most reliable after all these seasons. Grab him and run!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3491954;
    Caesar. He is surely known as the most reliable after all these seasons. Grab him and run!
    LOL

I nearly just spit Pepsi all over my screen Kasha! Thanks for the laugh on that one.

Maybe a Bachlorette should end up with Caesar...That would be funny.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl