Page 59 of 136 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3517660;
    well it looks like Jake will continue to push the girlfriend story when he confront Wes. Jake says Wes looked him in the eyes and told him he was in a relationship. Jake really doesn't strike me as a liar, so this coming from him has a lot more weight than from Tanner in my opinion
    I wonder if Jillian feels bad watching what happens with Jake next week (HTD) after listening to what Wes is saying to the guys and in PI's. Will she continue to defend him? He very blatantly said tonight that he was not there for the girl, he was there for the publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3517806;
    I wonder if Jillian feels bad watching what happens with Jake next week (HTD) after listening to what Wes is saying to the guys and in PI's. Will she continue to defend him? He very blatantly said tonight that he was not there for the girl, he was there for the publicity.
    I can't believe he's admitting all that on camera! And he doesn't even seem drunk! Jill must be so embarassed!

Michael & Kip's families look hilarious on HTD preview, Jesse's a little weird, Wes, well, doesn't seem to care enough about Jill for her to meet his family! And Reid's looks a little uptight - I could see them being the ones she's afraid won't accept her

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3517806;
    This is why she's been saying she hopes people aren't mad at her IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3517829;
    This is why she's been saying she hopes people aren't mad at her IMO.
    I agree Luvvy. In the preview with Wes and Jake, she says she doesn't know who to believe. Seriously...is that for real? She would believe Wes over Jake? Wes is clearly in Spain, so I guess that's our answer. I thought she was smarter than that, or else she was in on it, which I think we have inside information posted that says she was not. Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3517969;
    I agree Luvvy. In the preview with Wes and Jake, she says she doesn't know who to believe. Seriously...is that for real? She would believe Wes over Jake? Wes is clearly in Spain, so I guess that's our answer. I thought she was smarter than that, or else she was in on it, which I think we have inside information posted that says she was not. Things that make you go hmmmmm...
    I agree, but all I can say is that her connection with Wes must be a helluva one. No doubt she is worried how the public will view this situation, and wants everyone to like her still. But, no matter what she does, that's not happening.

FORT Fanatic

Or they can mutually use one another...he wants publicity, so he'll stay, and she can drag him along and know she's not going to hurt him when she dumps him. If I were the other guys though, it would make me question her judgement, IMO...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3517814;
    I can't believe he's admitting all that on camera! And he doesn't even seem drunk! Jill must be so embarassed!
    Not to worry! Reid will make her feel better and have her laughing in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3517982;
    I agree, but all I can say is that her connection with Wes must be a helluva one. No doubt she is worried how the public will view this situation, and wants everyone to like her still. But, no matter what she does, that's not happening.
    Jillian seems like such an intelligent woman. I'm sure whether they show it or not, most of the guys had warned her about Wes at some point in time. Chris Harrison even tried tonight. That's what makes me think that she knew in the back of her mind all along, but kept him anyway as a safety net. It is clear to me she does not show the same passion that she does with Kip, Ed and Reid, so I don't see it about a connection. JMO!

Okay, I have one question here. If Wes truly had told Jake that he was in a relationship, then why hadn't Jake already gone to Jillian and told her this? Why is he flying to Austin to tell her about Wes' supposed girlfriend when he could have just as easily pulled Jillian aside at the Rose Ceremony before he left and told her right then and there? In the previews, who was Jake talking to on the phone about outing Wes? Heck, it sounds like he has been sitting on this information for quite a while to me. Why? Something is not adding up here. In one PI he is saying that he and Wes are good friends. At the cabin while on the group date, he said that if he knew that someone wasn't there for the right reason (I believe those were his words), he would call them out right there, and he pointed his finger - not at anyone that we saw. Wes was sitting there in the room with the rest of the guys, and this is when Wes was supposed to have said all that incriminating stuff in front of all the guys. And yet none of those guys have gone to Jillian either.

I don't know if Wes told Jake that he has a girlfriend or not, but if he did we have to assume that that conversation happened sometime between episodes 1 - 5. Yet Jake never told Jillian. Something is just not right. It screams scripted to me.