Page 55 of 136 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

  1. #541
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3513195;
    Thanks so much Kasha! I want you to know I never questioned once what you were saying or the validity of it.

    Your elaboration was perfect...it is clear that TPTB are editing Wes to show he was there to promote his career. I agree that Jillian did not see this. She continues to defend his sincerity, saying in interviews that every time she was with Wes, she questioned him about the gf and his motives for coming on the show.
    I'm sure the monkey wrench with the timeline and his need to leave had to do with the reported May production dates. I'm not one who is too worried about Wes or how long he stays. I've been around long enough to know certain people play a part in exchange for exposure. It happens every season. (Shayne, anyone?) It is mutually beneficial to those involved and creates the drama effect that TPTB seem to want.
    The thing that is even sadder is people in production(a lot of them) were aware of this "Wes" situation. This includes CH time and time again.
    So for everyone out there that continues to think TPTB are there for the protagonist and won't railroad them or be destructive to them--think again.
    It's all for drama, the all powerful storyline which interprets to ratings which interprets on the most basic, personal level--being able to keep a job and make a living.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  2. #542
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3513819;
    The thing that is even sadder is people in production(a lot of them) were aware of this "Wes" situation. This includes CH time and time again.
    So for everyone out there that continues to think TPTB are there for the protagonist and won't railroad them or be destructive to them--think again.
    It's all for drama, the all powerful storyline which interprets to ratings which interprets on the most basic, personal level--being able to keep a job and make a living.
    I didn't. I was hoping Jillian wouldn't fall for it, but she is really trusting.

  3. #543
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3513164;
    I thought it was posted here that he was back in the recording studio in May? Someone posted excerpts from his MySpace? In any case, one has to strike while the iron is hot from a publicity and promotion standpoint, right?
    I posted twitters showing he was in the recording studio on May 18 (See post #1271 on episode 8 thread). Twitter (kentondre) said:

    Recording Wes Hayden's new single today. Watch him on the Bachelorette tonight!!9:01 AM May 18th from Ping.fm
    They "mixed and mastered" it on the 21st.

    Mixing and mastering Wes Hayden's new single today. Sweet as honey my dear!!11:32 AM May 21st from Ping.fm
    And in post #900 of the same Screencap episode 8 thread, I posted a message Wes left on May 2 at 7:27 pm on his pal Michael Williams' My Space page (called mikeaggie) and the response. Both are still live on their respective sites.



    And his friend's response

    [/QUOTE]

  4. #544
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,222

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3513841;
    I posted twitters showing he was in the recording studio on May 18 (See post #1271 on episode 8 thread). Twitter (kentondre) said:



    And in post #900 of the same Screencap episode 8 thread, I posted a message Wes left on May 2 at 7:27 pm on his pal Michael Williams' My Space page (called mikeaggie) and the response. Both are still live on their respective sites.



    And his friend's response

    [/QUOTE]

    Wes would definitely have to be in the studio to record, but I don't know that he has to be there to mix and master. My son recorded and all they were there for was the actual recording. Final product was mixed without them.

  5. #545
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3513850;

    Wes would definitely have to be in the studio to record, but I don't know that he has to be there to mix and master.
    Agreed. I included the mix and mastering tweet because it was three days later and made the first tweet about recording the song more credible to me.

  6. #546
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    610

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by bzindsc;3512003;
    The jewelry matches but I cannot picture crying like that for Mike leaving, she is crying hard and sobbing
    You can see Mike's profile in the picture on the right as well.

  7. #547
    FORT Fogey Parasolpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Taxland, Ontario
    Posts
    1,568

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by theboies;3514040;
    You can see Mike's profile in the picture on the right as well.
    I hope you mean Michael because Mike would be an apparition at this point!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

  8. #548
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3514056;
    I hope you mean Michael because Mike would be an apparition at this point!
    No, it's an old SC from when Jillian let Mike go at the 2:1.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  9. #549
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Sorry, I meant to put this on the Wes spoiler thread. I'm deleting it here.

  10. #550
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3512002;
    Here is where the extended stay in Hawaii might tie in. Her wishing she had more time... well maybe she takes it. I don't know that's really spur of the moment planning for tptb over a physical intimacy issue.
    I wish I could give hard info, but don't have that. But offering my two cents anyway, since this notion of "EXTENDED TIME" seems to be taken as gospel all over the board at this point...it is my belief that the Maui filming schedule was related to labor/union rules about how many hours the same crew can wrok consecutively. They had to take a break from filming.

    Remember, starting with 30 guys and having an extra PRE-hometown date episode (to be shown tonight) is what really extended the filming schedule.

    And in terms of extra time on Maui, we're talking about a day or two or three at the very most. Hardly enough time to choose between one man to marry or another, you know?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.