Page 54 of 136 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3513146;
    I will be glad to elaborate on what I had been told.
    Wes is there to promote his profession. He was not there for any other reason. So when it gets to the point--initially it was thought it would be after the HTD, but then a monkey wrench was thrown into the timeline with adding the "exotic dates"--Wes will want to exit the picture--leave before the FD(going to Hawaii).
    In the past (think Graham), they usually make it look like the 'ette will not give the Bachelor wanting to leave a rose. I believe it will be this case again.
    I hope this helps clarify. I have several sources in the Texas area--one being a very close friend who was able to pass along a lot of Melissa info to me from last season that all panned out, another being from several crew. From what I understand, Jillian is unaware of the majority of his intentions.
    This makes perfect sense to me as timing is everything! I imagine that he was getting anxious to get back to Texas to finish his CD and launch it during the Bachelorette airing timeframe.

Did he bank on his edit being so bad? It looks like over the next few weeks it goes from bad to worse. I don't think all of the sweet nothings and calculated hugs that he gives her are going to win him any record sales with viewers even if it does make her feel better.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3513156;
    This makes perfect sense to me as timing is everything! I imagine that he was getting anxious to get back to Texas to finish his CD and launch it during the Bachelorette airing timeframe.

Did he bank on his edit being so bad? It looks like over the next few weeks it goes from bad to worse. I don't think all of the sweet nothings and calculated hugs that he gives her are going to win him any record sales with viewers even if it does make her feel better.
    Wes' CD (Full Circle) was released April 30th, 2009. Check Billboard dot com for your proof.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepper;3513158;
    Wes' CD (Full Circle) was released April 30th, 2009. Check Billboard dot com for your proof.
    I thought it was posted here that he was back in the recording studio in May? Someone posted excerpts from his MySpace? In any case, one has to strike while the iron is hot from a publicity and promotion standpoint, right?

Wes is there to promote his profession. He was not there for any other reason. So when it gets to the point--initially it was thought it would be after the HTD, but then a monkey wrench was thrown into the timeline with adding the "exotic dates"--Wes will want to exit the picture--leave before the FD(going to Hawaii).
    In the past (think Graham), they usually make it look like the 'ette will not give the Bachelor wanting to leave a rose. I believe it will be this case again.
    I hope this helps clarify. I have several sources in the Texas area--one being a very close friend who was able to pass along a lot of Melissa info to me from last season that all panned out, another being from several crew. From what I understand, Jillian is unaware of the majority of his intentions.
    In other words, she is aware he has a cd to sell, but not that he is USING her ("I have her wrapped around my little finger.) I mean, really...all the girl wants is a friend who offers comfort when the times get tough; instead she gets a USER who plays her. More tough times ahead.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Thanks so much Kasha! I want you to know I never questioned once what you were saying or the validity of it.

Your elaboration was perfect...it is clear that TPTB are editing Wes to show he was there to promote his career. I agree that Jillian did not see this. She continues to defend his sincerity, saying in interviews that every time she was with Wes, she questioned him about the gf and his motives for coming on the show.
    I'm sure the monkey wrench with the timeline and his need to leave had to do with the reported May production dates. I'm not one who is too worried about Wes or how long he stays. I've been around long enough to know certain people play a part in exchange for exposure. It happens every season. (Shayne, anyone?) It is mutually beneficial to those involved and creates the drama effect that TPTB seem to want.

Makes sense to me. The only thing I cannot figure is what if she wanted to send him home early. I guess she is gently persuaded to keep certain guys.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3513156;

Wes may have one redeeming opportunity if it were to occur:

Say Jillian chooses Reid as her F1. I could see Wes showing up at this point in the FRC and serenading the two of them with his song (yes, we'd have to hear it again). The "singing Vincent/crush" dialogue has occurred between the two of them and this would likely amuse both of them (Reid & Jillian). This scenario has been suggested b4 when it was rumored that Wes was in Hawaii for the FRC, as we can't imagine why else he would be there!

I imagine that Jillian is seeing the side of Wes that Jeremy and several other posters here describe, and the crew and the guys are seeing the side of him that the rest of us imagine.

Everyone is a good guy to someone. If I had a friend on the show again, I would certainly build up his remarkable qualities and minimize those nasty little things that come out from time to time.

It would be fascinating to know why each of the guys were really chosen and how that eventually worked for the production. I'd like to know when the F1 was determined, and when the final script was written - before they left for Canada I suspect.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3513639;
    I imagine that Jillian is seeing the side of Wes that Jeremy and several other posters here describe, and the crew and the guys are seeing the side of him that the rest of us imagine.

Everyone is a good guy to someone. If I had a friend on the show again, I would certainly build up his remarkable qualities and minimize those nasty little things that come out from time to time.

It would be fascinating to know why each of the guys were really chosen and how that eventually worked for the production. I'd like to know when the F1 was determined, and when the final script was written - before they left for Canada I suspect.
    I agree. I think Jillian sees Wes as the constant. He's a shoulder to lean on, a friend & a calm in the storm......well, he's going to be the cause of a storm next episode.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

I am just wondering if Wes finally came clean with Jillian when he wanted to leave the show before the FD. It would not be too far fetched for me to believe that Wes went on the show in order to get some publicity, never expecting to make it that far on the show. The producers would have known that Jillian was a big country western music fan and would have known that Wes would have appealed to her. At that point the producers would have been looking for bachelors for Jillian's season, maybe? According to what I have read, Wes's sister nominated him, and the producers told Wes that he was just what they were looking for (I believe that is what Wes said on one of his interviews with a country music radio station recently).

It is possible, I believe, that Wes hadn't figured on being on the show that long and did have to finally tell Jillian the whole story. It is also possible that Wes really started to like Jillian, but knew he was not there to find a real relationship. I don't know how much Jillian was really falling for Wes, but I think their relationship looks more like a friendship. Their kisses don't look like more than pecks to me. If Jillian continues to say nice things about Wes after the next few episodes air and even at the end of the season, that will tell a lot. She would not continue to defend him if he was indeed the awful person that TPTB are showing. I think that that is something to watch for later on.

I am also beginning to think that Wes will return to serenade Jillian and the F1. So, am torn between believing that Wes is actually a plant (and Jillian was in on it) or if this was all scripted by TPTB to add suspense to the ending. Having Wes return to serenade Jillian and her F1 surely wouldn't have happened without Jillian's consent, do you think?