Page 53 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3512202;
    I brought this up quite a while ago - would not be surprised to see Wes in Hawaii...............
    passes Pepto Bismo shots to everyone ... I hope it's not the case ...
    The F3 dates are my favorite - wonderful romantic escapism especially with this nice F3.. his presence will so ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3512202;
    I brought this up quite a while ago - would not be surprised to see Wes in Hawaii...............
    Quite a few of us have heard rumors since early season that Wes will be cut before the FD--so if Hawaii is considered FD he will be cut after Spain.
    Again, keep in mind how much producer inspirted the whole Wes thing is regarding being on the show. He has his own agenda as we all know.
    Rumor seriously has it he will ask to go home and refuse a rose if he is to be considered for the FD. Of course, it will not appear to the viewer that Wes wants to leave--it will be all Jillian's doing.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3512723;
    Quite a few of us have heard rumors since early season that Wes will be cut before the FD--so if Hawaii is considered FD he will be cut after Spain.
    Again, keep in mind how much producer inspirted the whole Wes thing is regarding being on the show. He has his own agenda as we all know.
    Rumor seriously has it he will ask to go home and refuse a rose if he is to be considered for the FD. Of course, it will not appear to the viewer that Wes wants to leave--it will be all Jillian's doing.
    Sure, we don't like watching Wes on all these episodes. But he will be done soon enough, we don't need to worry about him longterm - he'll get his money and move along. The only way he'll be at the FRC is to sing his song.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3512723;
    Kasha, I am really confused by this. Can you elaborate on the bolded without betraying confidential information? Why in the world would Wes ask to go home if he is to be considered for a FD? Isn't that what they all want? Didn't Wes say in a VO that he would love to have a fantasy date?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3512913;
    Kasha, I am really confused by this. Can you elaborate on the bolded without betraying confidential information? Why in the world would Wes ask to go home if he is to be considered for a FD? Isn't that what they all want? Didn't Wes say in a VO that he would love to have a fantasy date?
    Wes only needs to get to F4 to get his $ - he is playing the part of being interested in Jillian to get to the F4. Jillian knows this - she's in on the script.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3512932;
    Wes only needs to get to F4 to get his $ - he is playing the part of being interested in Jillian to get to the F4. Jillian knows this - she's in on the script.
    Until I see proof that Jillian is 'in on' the script - I will continue to conider her relationthip as somewhat scirpted (which is completely different from being 'in on') - but real
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3512932;
    Is this fact or your opinion? If you know it to be fact, can you state your source as to their relationship to the show? Not asking for names here. Just wondering if it is a friend or relative to someone on the show, production/camera crew, RS?

FORT Regular

Just want to say... The sc I posted of Michael crying and of another below of Reid in Spain kissing her (with blue shirt and jeans), I didn't mean to say that Michael was in Spain. I thought it could have been during his HTD. I know Reid goes to Spain. I wasn't sure though if it's 100% proof that it's Reid and wondered if the location had been identified (Seville). But it doesn't matter, does it? We know Michael gets eliminated and Reid pushes on, and that's all that matter.

Her cutting Jesse and not Wes in Spain, is NOT one Rose ceremony I want to see, bummer.
    HOWEVER, (of course by some I mean the average viewer and not many here on FORT) some women actually like Wes. Some ladies fined him a hottie bad boy. I know! I find that hard to believe also. (I could predict the recoil as you read my words )

One of the stylists cutting hair next to mine when I was at the salon the other day, was talking B'ette with myself, my stylist and her client (I couldn't HELP but overheard and join in on their conversation... anything B'ette of course!!!). The other stylist and client were agreeing that Wes was hot because he could sing and was the bad boy with a sensitive soul who always seemed to be looking after Jillian. (insert hurl here) And that their 2nd fave was Jesse cause he was really sexy and knew how to come on strong and take charge (have no idea what that really means since I see none of that in Jesse, but hey they like Wes!). MY Stylist and I both disagreed with them TOTALLY! She shared my faves of Ed, Kip and Reid (and Jesse is starting to grow on me, but I know enough not to get too attached). Although she was another who was ticked at ED for leaving.I filled my stylist in on the FORT insider scoop on who was rumored to be the F3. and she was happy. WE didn't want to burst the other 2 ladies bubbles.

Just goes to show you that without the "inside track" that there are people out there that just might like seeing Wes go that far! Or at least TPTB are banking ($$$literally!$$$) on that. So yeah the whole Wes as F4 is completely plausible. I think he and Jillian get along well enough and are comfortable around each other so maybe she'd much rather bring him along, than someone that she KNOWS she's going to have to break their heart. She knows she won't break WEs' heart. SO it's an easy elimination, in a very stressful time for her when she has 3 awesome guys she has to choose from.
    Last edited by Taddy77; 06-20-2009 at 05:51 AM. Reason: for bad typos @ 3 am

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3512913;
    I will be glad to elaborate on what I had been told.
    Wes is there to promote his profession. He was not there for any other reason. So when it gets to the point--initially it was thought it would be after the HTD, but then a monkey wrench was thrown into the timeline with adding the "exotic dates"--Wes will want to exit the picture--leave before the FD(going to Hawaii).
    In the past (think Graham), they usually make it look like the 'ette will not give the Bachelor wanting to leave a rose. I believe it will be this case again.
    I hope this helps clarify. I have several sources in the Texas area--one being a very close friend who was able to pass along a lot of Melissa info to me from last season that all panned out, another being from several crew. From what I understand, Jillian is unaware of the majority of his intentions.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.