Page 52 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3512022;
    I think the Jillian on the bench crying SC is the ''typical'' F3 leaving shot we see every single season. and nothing more
    but if it truly is at the ORchid, then it tells us that she brought F3 to Big Island and the 3-2 RC wasn't on Maui, so there is still some value in figuring that out.....it would make more sense to me that the 3-2 RC happen on Maui

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3512025;
    Yeah, but I think the question is why at the big island? Wouldn't it be in Maui?
    Not necessarily. A RC can be anyplace TPTB want it to be

The RC after the HTD's is in LA!!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I had a thought (kind of unpleasant) as I was doing the dishes a little bit ago. We have the episode descriptions so far as 4 guys going to Spain and then 3 guys going to Hawaii. Here's the thing though, those 4 guys going to Spain are not counting Ed since it is not public knowledge yet that Ed returns. So going with that train of thought, the 3 guys going to Hawaii do NOT include Ed either so there are really 4 guys in Hawaii. Now for the unpleasant part, I have this strong sinking feeling that Wes actually does make it to Hawaii and is cut in the F4 position as we have heard before. The F4 cut will happen in Maui, meaning an F3 cut happens on the Big Island (so F3 cut could very well be at the Orchid). So the guy on the bed that we can not ID yet as we can not see his face could possibly be Wes also. Does any of this make sense to anyone else or am I driving myself crazy for no reason?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3512175;
    I had a thought (kind of unpleasant) as I was doing the dishes a little bit ago. We have the episode descriptions so far as 4 guys going to Spain and then 3 guys going to Hawaii. Here's the thing though, those 4 guys going to Spain are not counting Ed since it is not public knowledge yet that Ed returns. So going with that train of thought, the 3 guys going to Hawaii do NOT include Ed either so there are really 4 guys in Hawaii. Now for the unpleasant part, I have this strong sinking feeling that Wes actually does make it to Hawaii and is cut in the F4 position as we have heard before. The F4 cut will happen in Maui, meaning an F3 cut happens on the Big Island (so F3 cut could very well be at the Orchid). So the guy on the bed that we can not ID yet as we can not see his face could possibly be Wes also. Does any of this make sense to anyone else or am I driving myself crazy for no reason?
    I see this being how it plays out, accounts for the extra days in HI as well

I brought this up quite a while ago - would not be surprised to see Wes in Hawaii...............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3512202;
    I brought this up quite a while ago - would not be surprised to see Wes in Hawaii...............
    At this point nothing would surprise me.Not even seeing Wes in Hawaii.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3512208;
    At this point nothing would surprise me.Not even seeing Wes in Hawaii.
    If you look at the master list, the dates in Hawaii does make it possible for Wes to be in Hawaii and still do his video......

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3512229;
    If you look at the master list, the dates in Hawaii does make it possible for Wes to be in Hawaii and still do his video......
    Yeah I just looked at the Master List and noticed the same thing.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3512229;
    IF Wes makes it to Hawaii, I may feel compelled to I wanted him gone from my TV screen weeks ago... Yuck!
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3512322;
    I wanted him gone from my TV screen weeks ago... Yuck!
    So did I Arizona.I want him gone already.