Page 51 of 136 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

I did hear a ways back that Hawaii actually may have 3 locations.............. the FRC may be on the Big Island - or on another one - maybe secluded - not sure it all happens on just 2 islands
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3511972;
    Read on one of the forums that a write-up stated she took 3 to Hawaii.
    I know, but they start on Maui and the initial assumption was that only 2 went onto Big Island (meet the family & FRC location). But if we're thinking this chat is from the 3-2 RC and it's at the Orchid on Big island, then either she brought all 3 to big island, or something else is happening here...

As everyone is stating - we need more screencaps! I think the theme Mr. Invisible can also be applied to screencaps - Invisible Screencaps!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3511985;
    I know, but they start on Maui and the initial assumption was that only 2 went onto Big Island (meet the family & FRC location). But if we're thinking this chat is from the 3-2 RC and it's at the Orchid on Big island, then either she brought all 3 to big island, or something else is happening here...
    Here is where the extended stay in Hawaii might tie in. Her wishing she had more time... well maybe she takes it. I don't know that's really spur of the moment planning for tptb over a physical intimacy issue.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3509519;
    This is after Jillian let Mike go at the 2:1

The jewelry matches but I cannot picture crying like that for Mike leaving, she is crying hard and sobbing

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3511978;
    but I thought he says "the pressure seems to really be having an impact on the physical intimacy of your relationship". If they were talking about someone she had already eliminated a couple days before, he would say :"the pressure seemed to have impacted the..."
    ITA. Usually they have the sit down talks before the RC. The shot of her on the bench may have been a "what will I do shot" but more than likely that's after telling the F3 goodbye. Maybe they brought the F3 back to the big island for the RC, because it was easier to put F3 on a plane outta there from the big island, and easier place to bring her parents to meet the F2. Then from there they could go on LCD. I see FRC someplace where they could maintain privacy and make a big production, but since we don't have any shots, there's nothing we can sleuth

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3511985;
    Just to get this straight - the Hello magazine photo ID's Ed on Maui and Kip is on Maui as well. Is this correct? So if there is a third location, it is possible that the third person in HI (possibly Reid) could have their date there? Has the third location been identified? Do any of the Fairmont or Starwood hotels on the third location match up with these SC's of Jill w/ Chris and on the bench? Could the third location hotel host the F3/2 rose ceremony?

If not Maui or this "other" Hawaiin Island, then definitely has to be Big Island. And then something else could be happening...

I think the Jillian on the bench crying SC is the ''typical'' F3 leaving shot we see every single season. and nothing more
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3512022;
    I think the Jillian on the bench crying SC is the ''typical'' F3 leaving shot we see every single season. and nothing more
    Yeah, but I think the question is why at the big island? Wouldn't it be in Maui?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3512013;
    ITA. Usually they have the sit down talks before the RC. The shot of her on the bench may have been a "what will I do shot" but more than likely that's after telling the F3 goodbye. Maybe they brought the F3 back to the big island for the RC, because it was easier to put F3 on a plane outta there from the big island, and easier place to bring her parents to meet the F2. Then from there they could go on LCD. I see FRC someplace where they could maintain privacy and make a big production, but since we don't have any shots, there's nothing we can sleuth
    Perhaps this is the talk she has with CH before the RC where she "reviews" all three guys, just like Jason had with CH. In this review she describes all the qualities/concerns about the person and they even provide clips of their dates, etc. along with the descriptions.