Page 50 of 136 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3511483;
    What clip? The date? That grapevine place.
    The clip of Hola! Mi Amore! . Don't remember that one.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3511609;
    It's a VO from the first night preview clip.
    Is that clip available on youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3511787;
    Is that clip available on youtube?
    It's a voiceover in the Season previews that we saw after the night of the first episode. It's on ABC.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3509352;

this matches Jillian on the bench -- really seems like Hawaii. I would think it's after she lets F3 go. (Wouldn't she be dressed for the FRC when she lets F2 go?)

Also, since Chris is talking to her inside a suite, it's probably at her hotel, not the hotel where the guy is staying (assuming they are at separate hotels.) Can anyone match the pillow?
    I can not tell you what room exactly that the pillow matches, however I can tell you that the pillow does match one of the rooms at the Orchid hotel. I looked at over 200 pictures last night trying to match up the right area of the bench and I know that I saw that same pillow. I could not find this SC to put them together at the time last night though. But yes, this is definately Chris and Jillian chatting in one of the rooms at the Orchid.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3511947;
    I can not tell you what room exactly that the pillow matches, however I can tell you that the pillow does match one of the rooms at the Orchid hotel. I looked at over 200 pictures last night trying to match up the right area of the bench and I know that I saw that same pillow. I could not find this SC to put them together at the time last night though. But yes, this is definately Chris and Jillian chatting in one of the rooms at the Orchid.
    That pillow is one of 3 fabric/pattern styles highlighted at the Orchid (the browns/swirled/deco pattern (in the pic above) - a greenish ferny type pattern - a palm tree pattern) - they seem to be mixed between all of the room types - as accent pillows - so - yes - definitely at the Fairmont Orchid - CH and Jillian chatting and the RC as well I will bet
    Last edited by Capegal; 06-19-2009 at 03:21 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3511957;
    That pillow is one of 2 fabric/pattern styles highlighted at the Orchid - they seem to be mixed between all of the room types - as accent pillows - so - yes - definitely at the Fairmont Orchid - CH and Jillian chatting and the RC as well I will bet
    do you mean the chat about the "physical intimacy" problem? If so, either she brought all 3 guys to big island, or she's talking about her F2, but in clothes that are too casual to be FRC

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3511960;
    do you mean the chat about the "physical intimacy" problem? If so, either she brought all 3 guys to big island, or she's talking about her F2, but in clothes that are too casual to be FRC
    My guess is the Big Island w/ F2. She could be having the talk w/ Chris after the RC and is explaining why she let the F3 go.

ETA: This theory could be wrong tho because she is dressed pretty casually for post-RC??

Read on one of the forums that a write-up stated she took 3 to Hawaii.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

In the SC above - where Jillian and CH are chatting - it appears to be at the Fairmont Orchid - and it appears to be a RC for sure - and most likely F3-2 - her dress would be very appropriate for a Hawaiian setting - it is usually not so formal - and is usually during the day and outside as well - so she is appropriately dressed
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3511971;
    My guess is the Big Island w/ F2. She could be having the talk w/ Chris after the RC and is explaining why she let the F3 go.
    but I thought he says "the pressure seems to really be having an impact on the physical intimacy of your relationship". If they were talking about someone she had already eliminated a couple days before, he would say :"the pressure seemed to have impacted the..."