Page 5 of 136 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by calester3;3490244;
    I noticed in the SC only page towards the end there is a pic of Jillian kissing a guy with brown cowboy boots on. They are sitting on stairs and looks like they are in Spain. The only guys I have seen wear those boots are Jake and Wes.
    I believe thats Kip

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3490260;
    I believe thats Kip
    Calester! Yup. We've identified it as being Kip and Jillian in Spain.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3487736;
    ATA, a regional airline affiliated with Delta, if I remember correctly.
    ATA went out of business. American Airlines has their hub in Dallas.

FORT Fanatic

I think there are only 4 hometown dates, as per usual. Wes, Kip, Jesse and Reid. Wes gets cut so we're down to the normal 3 that go on fantasy dates but the spanner that gets thrown into the mix is that Ed now comes back. This creates the unusual problem of having 4 fantasy dates instead of 3, one will get cut in Spain and 3 will go to Hawaii. I think this is why filming this season took so long.

I haven't seen any Men Tell All show scheduled so perhaps there won't be one this year in order to fit in the extra show caused by the cut-down numbers getting screwed up. Chris has said many times that this season is going to play out unlike any other season ever has and they're throwing out all the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3490698;
    I think there are only 4 hometown dates, as per usual. Wes, Kip, Jesse and Reid. Wes gets cut so we're down to the normal 3 that go on fantasy dates but the spanner that gets thrown into the mix is that Ed now comes back. This creates the unusual problem of having 4 fantasy dates instead of 3, one will get cut in Spain and 3 will go to Hawaii. I think this is why filming this season took so long.

I haven't seen any Men Tell All show scheduled so perhaps there won't be one this year in order to fit in the extra show caused by the cut-down numbers getting screwed up. Chris has said many times that this season is going to play out unlike any other season ever has and they're throwing out all the rules.
    I'm pretty sure there's a press release for ep 6 saying there will be 5 htd's. CH was also talking about a MTA show on his blog today so think that must be scheduled. The Bachelorette is on the schedule through July 20th so imagine they can squeeze it in somewhere, probably reducing a show to 1 hr.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3490807;
    I'm pretty sure there's a press release for ep 6 saying there will be 5 htd's. CH was also talking about a MTA show on his blog today so think that must be scheduled. The Bachelorette is on the schedule through July 20th so imagine they can squeeze it in somewhere, probably reducing a show to 1 hr.

Only thing is it would have to be after the F3/F2 cut - which means the Hawaii FD episode would need to be cut to 1 hour - or they may do a 3 hr night, with the MTA in the final hour, but that would put the FRC the very next week - I like that since we wouldn't have to wait 2 weeks.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3487221;
    But, in episode 8, we see her with fountain guy in Spain that looks more like Robby then Jake. IMO
    How are you guys seeing episode 8?? What am I missing? I don't see screen caps or anything past episode 4, which aired last night.
    I am SO entirely in love with Jake myself, I hope he comes to Wyoming to find me!

Quote Originally Posted by qgirl233;3490970;
    How are you guys seeing episode 8?? What am I missing? I don't see screen caps or anything past episode 4, which aired last night.
    I am SO entirely in love with Jake myself, I hope he comes to Wyoming to find me!
    go to the thread that is title to be spoilers for episode 8 - there are a lot of caps that show the guys and Jillian in Spain, they came from the previews that were provided in the premiere episode.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by qgirl233;3490970;
    SCs from the previews shown during the first episode.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3490698;

Anyone else think it odd that Reid and Ed are both in Seville?