Page 48 of 136 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

  1. #471
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps



    this matches Jillian on the bench -- really seems like Hawaii. I would think it's after she lets F3 go. (Wouldn't she be dressed for the FRC when she lets F2 go?)

    Also, since Chris is talking to her inside a suite, it's probably at her hotel, not the hotel where the guy is staying (assuming they are at separate hotels.) Can anyone match the pillow?

  2. #472
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,406

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3509352;


    this matches Jillian on the bench -- really seems like Hawaii. I would think it's after she lets F3 go. (Wouldn't she be dressed for the FRC when she lets F2 go?)

    Also, since Chris is talking to her inside a suite, it's probably at her hotel, not the hotel where the guy is staying (assuming they are at separate hotels.) Can anyone match the pillow?
    I think this is before she lets F3 go - this will be her sit down chat where she talks about the 3 guys and the intimacy issue arises.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  3. #473
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3509361;
    I think this is before she lets F3 go - this will be her sit down chat where she talks about the 3 guys and the intimacy issue arises.
    Yes, I think you are right. It is the pic of her on the benchthat looks like it is after she let F3 go.

  4. #474
    FORT Fan bzindsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    305

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by jax_1;3509167;
    On the other site..JU, there is a video "The Bachelorette 5 episode 6 (ISAJGS) preview *video":

    In it, there is a shot of Jillian crying wearing the same dress that she is wearing sitting on the bench. THe VO says, "heartbreaking"..shows her in the dress with her hands up, crying, and the chin of the other person.

    Can we bring the shot over? I don't know how, but it could be a huge clue as to F3??

    Anyone interested?

    Actually looks more like Mike's chin and she is wearing the bracelet she had on that night. Sorry.
    I think its CH that shes talking to

  5. #475
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    This is after Jillian let Mike go at the 2:1

    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  6. #476
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3509169;
    Kasha -- don't you think this bench matches the furniture (same pattern) as the chair visible in that PI you placed at one of the Hawaii hotels ... in Maui, right? Which one was that?
    It was in the Westin that I nabbed Jillian in one of the suites. That is definitive.

    I have not found that wrought iron loveseat's design anywhere on the Westin grounds yet, so no definitive proof where that is yet. The couch CH is sitting in is very similar to many of the couches in the Westin ,but the throw cushions are different. So nothing to absolutely tie that in yet.
    Jillian could be staying at the Westin or the 3rd FD man and they could have the 3 RC elsewhere. I just don't know yet.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  7. #477
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    109

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    This is my first time to post, but I have been reading here forever....found a similar set of chairs to the bench Jillian is sitting on. It's on the website for Fairmont Orchard (HI). I haven't figured out how to post it over here yet. Bear with me. If this is indeed where Jillian is sitting on the bench, then IMO she has just sent one of the final two or three home and Chris H tweets said that he arrived on HI the day before FRC so it would seem to fit. I hope her final one is Kip, I think he is sooo right for her and who can deny the chemistry. I just don't see her picking Ed to have a future with. I just do not think she will be able to get past the fact that he left and seems to easily close himself off.

  8. #478
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperpat;3510547;
    This is my first time to post, but I have been reading here forever....found a similar set of chairs to the bench Jillian is sitting on. It's on the website for Fairmont Orchard (HI). I haven't figured out how to post it over here yet. Bear with me. If this is indeed where Jillian is sitting on the bench, then IMO she has just sent one of the final two or three home and Chris H tweets said that he arrived on HI the day before FRC so it would seem to fit. I hope her final one is Kip, I think he is sooo right for her and who can deny the chemistry. I just don't see her picking Ed to have a future with. I just do not think she will be able to get past the fact that he left and seems to easily close himself off.
    You may not be able to post a pic being a newbie - if you would like you may send me the site where it is and I can post it for you - click on my name on the left and send me a message
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  9. #479
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    612

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    I found some...posting them on the Epi. 9 thread...

  10. #480
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    138

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps




    Those 2 may go together...

    ETA: Ah! I just noticed the seam on the shirt. Not the same.
    Was the 2nd sc identified as being in Spain? Jesse?
    Last edited by Inconnu; 06-19-2009 at 06:35 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.