Page 37 of 136 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

  1. #361
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    1,778

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3505325;
    5 of them there is lunacy. Makes no sense.
    It should be Jesse, Kip, Reid in Spain, then Ed returns making it 4

  2. #362
    FORT Fanatic Frak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    438

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3505356;
    It should be Jesse, Kip, Reid in Spain, then Ed returns making it 4
    I'm replacing Jesse for Wes...unfortunately.

  3. #363
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps


  4. #364
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,104

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3505314;
    She couldnt have said bye to Kip in Spain because we have caps of him in Hawaii on the bridge when they are hugging and ziplining
    I agree "city" implies Spain, and whoever that statement was made about was cut in Spain. Jillian is pretty decisive and once she comes to the conclusion that there's no romance, she's not going to keep him around.

    I'm thinking Wes goes to Spain, this comment is about him, and he gets cut.

  5. #365
    FORT Fogey SDMOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    905

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3505458;
    I agree "city" implies Spain, and whoever that statement was made about was cut in Spain. Jillian is pretty decisive and once she comes to the conclusion that there's no romance, she's not going to keep him around.

    I'm thinking Wes goes to Spain, this comment is about him, and he gets cut.
    I agree with the bolded part.
    We really need to take a closer look at the bike guy in Barcelona. I remember someone has said it looked like Wes? Plus the untucked-in shirt, rolled up sleeves....
    IF Wes goes to Spain, he's like the annoying zit that just wouldn't go away!

  6. #366
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    From another episode guide:

    Jillian and the eight remaining bachelors take a train trip across western Canada, stopping at Emerald Lake, Lake Louise and Banff. Six of the guys also hop into a hot tub with her, while two others go on make-or-break solo dates. Back aboard the train, one guy sneaks into Jillian's private car, then three are sent packing at the rose ceremony. The other five will get to entertain Jillian on their home turfs.
    (my emphasis)

  7. #367
    FORT Regular maybeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    50

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3505512;
    I agree with the bolded part.
    We really need to take a closer look at the bike guy in Barcelona. I remember someone has said it looked like Wes? Plus the untucked-in shirt, rolled up sleeves....
    IF Wes goes to Spain, he's like the annoying zit that just wouldn't go away!
    it really is wes... look closely and you'll see. what is confusing is that if there are 5 HTD (wes, michael (SC), jesse, kip and reid) and only one gets sent away (see zapit above) + the return of ed = 5 people in Spain!!! so jesse would still be there, just not on the bike?

  8. #368
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    I thought the mini description says 4 bachelors and then it's cut to 3?

  9. #369
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3505674;
    I thought the mini description says 4 bachelors and then it's cut to 3?
    See post 363 - one goes home from the HTD.

    So then Ed returns, making it 5. And 3 go to Hawaii.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  10. #370
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    202

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    I think she says in the VO "in this setting", not "in this city"...which means she could be referring to Hawaii.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.