Page 36 of 136 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3504999;
    This is what is said in the preview:

Wes: I wanna spend the night in the Fantasy suite

Reid: Obviously I would love to spend the night there and wake up with her in the morning
    Voiceover

Chris Harrison: Every guy's worst nightmare When one of the Bachelors experiences a certain problem in the bedroom
    Voiceover

Jillian: My fanatasy suite date was not exactly how both of us had planned
    Voiceover seems like she is giggling at the end.

Chris Harrison: when one of the bachelors experiences a certain problem in the bedroom
    Voiceover

Reid: I feel like I failed, my fears got in the way of the moment
    Voiceover

Jillian: Why, that one person that everything was there that I couldn't wait to be with in this city with, the romance just wasn't there
    Voiceover - Jillian shown in orange dress sitting on a bench looks like she is crying

Chris Harrison: I guess this overwhelming pressure has really affected the physical intimacy of your relationship
    Chris Harrison and Jillian talking one on one orange dress

Jillian:I wish so bad that I had more time to know for sure
    Jillian orange dress to camera
    hmmm...so maybe she's talking about Kip - Madrid could be the "city" she's referring to, as I don't think she'd refer to anywhere in Hawaii as "this city". Kip's the guy that "everything was there". She still keeps him for Hawaii, that's why her & Chris are still talking about it there, and she's still upset about it there. And I would guess she eliminates Kip at F3, that's why she's crying about it. ANyone agree??

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3504999;
    This is what is said in the preview:

Wes: I wanna spend the night in the Fantasy suite

Reid: Obviously I would love to spend the night there and wake up with her in the morning
    Voiceover

Chris Harrison: Every guy's worst nightmare When one of the Bachelors experiences a certain problem in the bedroom
    Voiceover

Jillian: My fanatasy suite date was not exactly how both of us had planned
    Voiceover seems like she is giggling at the end.

Chris Harrison: when one of the bachelors experiences a certain problem in the bedroom
    Voiceover

Reid: I feel like I failed, my fears got in the way of the moment
    Voiceover

Jillian: Why, that one person that everything was there that I couldn't wait to be with in this city with, the romance just wasn't there
    Voiceover - Jillian shown in orange dress sitting on a bench looks like she is crying

Chris Harrison: I guess this overwhelming pressure has really affected the physical intimacy of your relationship
    Chris Harrison and Jillian talking one on one orange dress

Jillian:I wish so bad that I had more time to know for sure
    Jillian orange dress to camera
    Jillian saying "this city" implies Spain IMO.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3505206;
    hmmm...so maybe she's talking about Kip - Madrid could be the "city" she's referring to, as I don't think she'd refer to anywhere in Hawaii as "this city". Kip's the guy that "everything was there". She still keeps him for Hawaii, that's why her & Chris are still talking about it there, and she's still upset about it there. And I would guess she eliminates Kip at F3, that's why she's crying about it. ANyone agree??
    This is exactly what I was thinking. I just firmly believe that she so wanted it to be there with Kip and when the time came, it wasn't. I am holding out hope that she is the one that couldn't because of her feelings for someone else (hopefully, Reid)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3505274;
    This is exactly what I was thinking. I just firmly believe that she so wanted it to be there with Kip and when the time came, it wasn't. I am holding out hope that she is the one that couldn't because of her feelings for someone else (hopefully, Reid)
    I agree. That makes the SC's add up with the interview in Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3505206;
    She couldnt have said bye to Kip in Spain because we have caps of him in Hawaii on the bridge when they are hugging and ziplining
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3505314;
    She couldnt have said bye to Kip in Spain because we have caps of him in Hawaii on the bridge when they are hugging and ziplining
    Read my post again - I said she keeps him for Hawaii but then lets him go there as F3

Each of the bachelors takes Jillian to their hometown; two bachelors have a confrontation; one bachelor is sent home
    5 go to Spain (4 that survive HTDs + returning Ed) OR episode description error?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3505322;
    5 go to Spain (4 that survive HTDs + returning Ed) OR episode description error?
    5 of them there is lunacy. Makes no sense.

If that description is correct then either Wes or Michael goes to Spain. It does help explain that SC of Wes and Jillian in what looks like Spain. But then again it also means that she keeps Wes around even longer which is making me crazy.

Can someone please be a dear and send me a PM of the link for the sneak peaks, I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks!

I'm thinking perhaps when Jake & Wes have their confrontation, whatever conversation Jill has with Wes following that leads them to break up in Austin. I don't know if it will be his decision, hers, or joint, but he will be left there. Then she goes back to LA for the RC and cuts 1 of the remaining 4 men (Michael). Then Ed is added back for Spain.