Page 33 of 136 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Owlie1;3500223;
    I'm not sure where this goes but:
    I have started to watch the first episode again. After the recap of Jillian's season on the Bachelor (maybe 10 minutes in), clips are shown of this season. They start to show very fast flashes of scenes. I have been slow motioning and one framing it along. I have seen a couple of interesting things:
    1. I see a scene of Jake at the hotel (in Austin?) hugging Jillian on the light colored couch with the brown and white patterned pillows. He is wearing a long sleeved light blue button down shirt, faded jeans, brown leather belt and brown cowboy boots. She is wearing a black woven blouse with short puffy sleeves and med to dark blue jeans.

2. A scene with Reid (I think because it doesn't look like anyone else to me) going through a doorway of a room that is all brick.

3. A scene with 3 of the guys and a crew member (?) the room is an all brick kitchen area one of the guys, it appears to be possibly Robby (wearing a brownish colored T-shirt), had what looks like Pina Colada Mixer in his hand and it looks like Ed (or maybe Kip) wearing a black button down short sleeved shirt and jeans, is having a little tussle with him over it. There is another guy to the far right but I can't see enough of him to tell who it is.

Can anyone get Screen Caps of these from their DVR so we can talk about them?

Don't know if this was already answered, but I think #3 was an outtake not shown during the show of the week Jake, Ed, and Robby stayed in the mansion and made her breakfast.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

FORT Regular

2 has already been discussed somewhere on here too- it was in the bunkhouse

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3500901;
    Don't know if this was already answered, but I think #3 was an outtake not shown during the show of the week Jake, Ed, and Robby stayed in the mansion and made her breakfast.
    No. It was Wes and Jake only making her breakfast.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3500901;
    I answered all 3 sc questions upthread somewhere. They've all been accounted for.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3500447;
    I've stayed in some condos in Hawaii, on the Big Isalnd, and you would be surprised at some of the decorating...big heavy, dark furniture and upholstery, so while the bedspread seems to say Spain, it could easily be Hawaii, especially with the white shutters...

I keep forgeting...that is a pretty cheesy looking headboard for some fancy suite, IMO...
    Food is expensive in Hawaii

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3488839;
    I asked in the Michael spoiler thread whether it's possible that he could have one of the hometown dates. I think his parents live in California (an area called Stevenson's Ranch near LA.)

I know we think he gets cut in Banff (the final Canada date) but is that for certain?

Just a thought.
    On you tube there's a posting of Michael when he first meets Jillian, then in the fianale you hear this voice saying he loves her and it sounds exactly like Michael's voice.

Quote Originally Posted by valentinechick;3502678;
    On you tube there's a posting of Michael when he first meets Jillian, then in the fianale you hear this voice saying he loves her and it sounds exactly like Michael's voice.
    I mentioned this in another thread but Micheal is shown saying that quote in a commercial for tonight's show. He is seen in a PI wearing his 1on1 date attire while saying. . . "I love her more than. . . etc."

HTD's look like it will be Reid, Kip, Jesse, Wes & Michael.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3503410;
    I agree. It looked like Michael and Jillian in front of a door to a house.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3503410;
    so Lisamill's info on 3 HTDs in California was correct.

I have a really hard time with her going to FIVE guys hometowns and meeting all their families, just to pick Ed (if that's what she does).