Page 32 of 136 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

I've stayed in some condos in Hawaii, on the Big Isalnd, and you would be surprised at some of the decorating...big heavy, dark furniture and upholstery, so while the bedspread seems to say Spain, it could easily be Hawaii, especially with the white shutters...

I keep forgeting...that is a pretty cheesy looking headboard for some fancy suite, IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3500430;
    From the SC evidence we have, it's looking more and more as if there are going to be fantasy dates on several continents!

that could very well be, I guess I'm just wondering if we'd get that tell of rose pedals in Spain with 3 other guys in the mix - the roses have always been the give away (which even held water during jason's season and confirmed RS's theory that Molly would be the ultimate F1)
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3500513;
    that could very well be, I guess I'm just wondering if we'd get that tell of rose pedals in Spain with 3 other guys in the mix - the roses have always been the give away (which even held water during jason's season and confirmed RS's theory that Molly would be the ultimate F1)
    Molly got the rose petals on Jason's season? So that means Jason told TPTB that she WAS his # 1? Have there ever been rose petals for anyone other than F1?

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy;3500554;
    Molly got the rose petals on Jason's season? So that means Jason told TPTB that she WAS his # 1? Have there ever been rose petals for anyone other than F1?
    Sadie in PLO's season got red rose petals while Jen (F1) had white rose petals. . . . I can't remember a F2/F3 with rose petals but it probably has happened before. Anyone remember?

I'm pretty sure that all 3 can get rose petals and often a f2 or 3 person gets a better suite.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3500559;
    Sadie in PLO's season got red rose petals while Jen (F1) had white rose petals. . . . I can't remember a F2/F3 with rose petals but it probably has happened before. Anyone remember?
    I remember they both got rose pedals and for once it actually pointed to he really was torn up to that point.

Molly had roses on the dinner table, in the bathtub and in the bed......Jason was reallly sure it was Molly.

A F3 has never gotten rose pedals, I can't remember how far back they started this, but season after season it's been one telling constant.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

We didn't even get to see Jillian's room. So, that room must have really been lame compared to Molly's and Melissa's!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Nice'n'Easy;3500554;
    I was under the impression that Jason changed his mind after the show was completely filmed so how would TPTB know enough to give Molly rose petals before the fact?

Hope I am not breaking any rules making this post, but I am confused.

I seem to remember a f3 getting rose petals. I'm pretty sure it was in Byron's season.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3500418;
    Here's a SC with the rose petals circled:

if you look closely, it seems Jillian is wearing a black dress and right up under his "armpit" a bit of her leg can be seen. I only mention this to reassure viewers who may fear that she has been beheaded.
    Well, that would tie into the whole "something that's never happened before & we all had to deal with it" statement.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow