Page 29 of 136 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

They don't do flower petals anywhere but FD or LCD's, Sclilred1. If it's Spain then it's not Ed because the bed is wrong. It could be Jesse in Barcelona if that's who's there.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3499786;
    They don't do flower petals anywhere but FD or LCD's, Sclilred1. If it's Spain then it's not Ed because the bed is wrong. It could be Jesse in Barcelona if that's who's there.
    How sure are we that they are in fact rose petals though? With Fleiss and his minions playing things differently for the past 3 or 4 shows (seasons) now I am not so sure that we can definately say that something really matters or not, or even when something that we see should mean something when it may in fact mean nothing. For instance, past seasons the Bachelor always took the family gifts for the F2 only. Andy Baldwin took gifts to Bevin's and Tessa's family during the HTDs. Jason took gifts to Jillian's and Melissa's family/friends during the HTDs. So from past seasons Jason's F2 SHOULD have been Jillian and Melissa, however we know that didn't happen. TPTB have changed so many things as far as editing goes that I don't think we can really rely on anything from past seasons as definate proof anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3499802;
    How sure are we that they are in fact rose petals though? With Fleiss and his minions playing things differently for the past 3 or 4 shows (seasons) now I am not so sure that we can definately say that something really matters or not, or even when something that we see should mean something when it may in fact mean nothing. For instance, past seasons the Bachelor always took the family gifts for the F2 only. Andy Baldwin took gifts to Bevin's and Tessa's family during the HTDs. Jason took gifts to Jillian's and Melissa's family/friends during the HTDs. So from past seasons Jason's F2 SHOULD have been Jillian and Melissa, however we know that didn't happen. TPTB have changed so many things as far as editing goes that I don't think we can really rely on anything from past seasons as definate proof anymore.
    Yes but it's classic Fleiss to have the guy close the door to the cameras while on the FD so that's why I think it's in Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3499150;
    Since this is the HomeTown thread, I thought I would encourage everyone to hop over to the Jesse thread where a childhood friend has confirmed filming in Carmel. She also states the hills in the tractor cap look exactly like Carmel Valley.

Hometowns we know about:

Reid - Philadelphia by preview caps
    Kiptyn - Encinitas by preview cap
    Jesse - Carmel Valley by preview cap
    Wes - Austin bar with stage by preview cap

A Fifth??? or not?
    I believe the press release said there's a 5th HTD. If some posters' sources are correct about 3 in California, that only leaves Michael. Otherwise perhaps there is another in Texas, Robby?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3499807;
    Yes but it's classic Fleiss to have the guy close the door to the cameras while on the FD so that's why I think it's in Spain.
    It looks like wooden shutters on a window to me.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3499966;
    It looks like wooden shutters on a window to me.
    Yes, and there is a candle right on the other side, so I doubt it's a door.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3499990;
    Yes, and there is a candle right on the other side, so I doubt it's a door.
    I think it's folding doors to the bedroom in a suite.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3500029;
    I think it's folding doors to the bedroom in a suite.
    I don't think it's doors to a suite/bedroom either because on the other side of the shutters is what looks like a granite countertop with a candle on it. I think it would be safer to say its window shutters or something.. basically that SC just confuses me because Jilli looks terrified on the bed in the background! lol

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3500141;
    I don't think it's doors to a suite/bedroom either because on the other side of the shutters is what looks like a granite countertop with a candle on it. I think it would be safer to say its window shutters or something.. basically that SC just confuses me because Jilli looks terrified on the bed in the background! lol
    It looks like a doorway - may be to a kitchenette/living area with the counter top - I don't think she looks terefied at all - she does have her hand up by her mouth tho
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3499802;
    I do remember they had rose petals on Jason/Molly's date & she was not the F1 intitally.