Page 26 of 136 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3497426;
    I believe it was identified that this is Ed.

This is the one that has yet to be identified as where and who. Hope that helps.

do we think this is Ed because of the rolled up sleeves? (2nd pic)

...just asking because I know that Reid has his sleeves rolled up in the sc of him & Jill kissing in Spain.

My point is it could be either guy in that second pic.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3497682;
    do we think this is Ed because of the rolled up sleeves? (2nd pic)

...just asking because I know that Reid has his sleeves rolled up in the sc of him & Jill kissing in Spain.

My point is it could be either guy in that second pic.
    But if both shots are in Spain, it couldn't be the same guy...the headboards are different.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3497212;
    I think it's either Spain or Hawaii. If it's Hawaii, then we had an SC all along and he wasn't as hidden as we thought!
    Just a question so I understand, but why couldn't it of been from the house during the time that Ed spent with her alone there?

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3497700;
    Just a question so I understand, but why couldn't it of been from the house during the time that Ed spent with her alone there?
    the kiss looks quite passionate/deep/emotional - she said up until Canada the only person she kissed with passion was Kip. Also, she looks kinda tanned.

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3497694;
    But if both shots are in Spain, it couldn't be the same guy...the headboards are different.
    I don't think they are both in Spain. I'm just saying do we think that the arm in the second pic belongs to Ed just because his sleeves are rolled up?
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3497711;
    I don't think they are both in Spain. I'm just saying do we think that the arm in the second pic belongs to Ed just because his sleeves are rolled up?
    thanks!
    I don't think anyone has come up with who it is unless it's the bike guy who has rolled up sleeves. Jillian's in a different outfit so who knows? I'm not even sure it's in Spain. It could be Hawaii on a FD or LCD.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3497701;
    the kiss looks quite passionate/deep/emotional - she said up until Canada the only person she kissed with passion was Kip. Also, she looks kinda tanned.
    Yea, I guess I just see it as a lighting change. The rooftop kiss that she had with Ed on the 1 on 1 date that they had seemed pretty deep too

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3497726;
    I don't think anyone has come up with who it is unless it's the bike guy who has rolled up sleeves. Jillian's in a different outfit so who knows? I'm not even sure it's in Spain. It could be Hawaii on a FD or LCD.
    ok, thanks, I thought i has missed something, but I guess its too early to tell.

I am going to start checking out their thumbs....don't laugh....not for the reasons some may think. My friend who is gay has theories about thumbs and got me checking them out. I have noticed that the final three have very different thumbs shapes so maybe if we pay attention in the caps we can figure things out by thumbs. I am going to check out some pics later and give it a try. Heaven help me.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3497967;
    I am going to start checking out their thumbs....don't laugh....not for the reasons some may think. My friend who is gay has theories about thumbs and got me checking them out. I have noticed that the final three have very different thumbs shapes so maybe if we pay attention in the caps we can figure things out by thumbs. I am going to check out some pics later and give it a try. Heaven help me.

I've been collecting thumb pics today. The thumb on the guy with the rolled up sleeves shows as he is closing the door.

Can't wait to see your conclusions.