Page 24 of 136 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3497197;
    what if that fountain that is in Seville has a sister fountain in another city in Spain??? Is there something in that cap that absolutely says it has to be Seville??
    I few of us did extensive research/comparisons, and the Seville fountain seems to be a conclusive match. Also, the bed scene was matched to a hotel in the Seville area, I believe

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3497356;
    This is the picture that I am refering to in my post above that matches the video.

I am crossing my finger and hoping this work. Thanks to everyone for their help.
    Sorry to quote myself but I cannot get it to work I will PM someone with it and maybe they can help.
    Last edited by BritLit; 06-12-2009 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3497370;
    Sorry to quote myself but I cannot get it to work I will PM someone with it and maybe they can help.
    Try the link now--I edited it to remove the extra http and clicked on it and went right to the pic.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Sorry to post again but the picture finally showed up in my original post.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3497377;
    Try the link now--I edited it to remove the extra http and clicked on it and went right to the pic.
    Thanks you have been a big help.

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3497263;
    I went back and looked at the preview video that Valen posted on You Tube and the picture of the Jillian in a white top and the guy in the white shirt definitely takes place in Seville, Spain. In the video there is a scene of them walking together in those clothes in front of the Seville Catherdral. I have a picture that matches with the one in the video but I do not know how to post it.

I noticed this too. In Valen's video you can see a quick flash of Jillian and the guy in the white shirt (which is Reid, I guess) walking in front of the Cathedral and about to walk down the stairs. I wonder if Reid could be the one closing the door to the room, in the pic with the rolled up sleeve?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3497387;
    I noticed this too. In Valen's video you can see a quick flash of Jillian and the guy in the white shirt (which is Reid, I guess) walking in front of the Cathedral and about to walk down the stairs. I wonder if Reid could be the one closing the door to the room, in the pic with the rolled up sleeve?
    It is definitely not Reid. The pic that goes along with it is on the SC only thread post 23 the very last pic. They are both wearing white and laying on the bed together.

FORT Fan

I think (heavy emphasis on think) there are two bed pictures in the previews. One is when two people are on a bed and that, I believe, is Ed based on hairline and sideburns. His head is nestled into her shoulder and they both are wearing white. This is definitely Spain because someone found the exact headboard.

There's another bed picture of a guy closing a door while Jillian is in bed. There isn't a distinguishable headboard. That, I believe, is Kip or Reid. I don't think it's Spain though.

As for the cathedral picture referenced above, I believe that is Reid and Jillian, both in white, walking down the stairs. Reid and Jillian have another picture in the nighttime that matches - it's them kissing with her in a similar white dress/similar hairstyle and him in a white shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3497396;
    I think (heavy emphasis on think) there are two bed pictures in the previews. One is when two people are on a bed and that, I believe, is Ed based on hairline and sideburns. His head is nestled into her shoulder and they both are wearing white. This is definitely Spain because someone found the exact headboard.

There's another bed picture of a guy closing a door while Jillian is in bed. There isn't a distinguishable headboard. That, I believe, is Kip or Reid. I don't think it's Spain though.

As for the cathedral picture referenced above, I believe that is Reid and Jillian, both in white, walking down the stairs. Reid and Jillian have another picture in the nighttime that matches - it's them kissing with her in a similar white dress/similar hairstyle and him in a white shirt.
    That may be I don't know just know I recognized the background from the video in the picture that I posted.

I believe it was identified that this is Ed.

This is the one that has yet to be identified as where and who. Hope that helps.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~