Page 22 of 136 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3496531;
    True, but you can pretty much make that case about what she say's about all of them in interviews!
    besides Reid! Unless she's trying to steer our attention away from him!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3496471;
    I'm of the theory that he is the 5th HTD, just not in his hometown. Otherwise those kisses are too soon. I personally just think he notified them or vice-versa too late for them to set up in Chicago or MI so they did it in California a few days before the rose ceremony.

In the same vein, I don't think it's that easy to scout for a 4th city abroad within a few week. Cheaper to just add onto the last one. That's how I make sense of the steamy kisses in the fountain.
    I completely agree. Michael is fun and funny, but he's not really up to par to be with Jillian...even though he's only a little younger than her, he seems a lot less mature.

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3494824;
    I find it interesting that all the SC that have been released of Ed and Jillian are "intimate"...
    I do, too. It may be all there is to their relationship.

So Ed is not there anymore?

So she gets rid of him before the HT dates, also Robby is not there either.

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3496621;
    So Ed is not there anymore?

So she gets rid of him before the HT dates, also Robby is not there either.
    Who knows. We won't know who leaves until episode 5 (most likely Ed leaves himself, not cut by Jilly). As for Robby, I really don't think he has a HTD.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3496135;
    That is definitely his hand.There is no way it could be a lock of her hair or anything else.
    I agree with you, it is absolutely his hand. Especially when you watch the previews from the first of the season, you can see the hand moving on Jill's shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3496468;
    The over the top intimate poses with Ed have me questionning whether he is the physical edit. I don't know what Kip is - I see he kisses her alot but I don't see passionate - haven't got anytime for anything else - type of relationship with Kip. It would seem that Jillian is throwing all caution to the wind in just throwing herself into Ed's arms when he returns to Spain - we remember that she has only had one date with him and to our knowledge very limited conversation - although we should surmise that they have talked a lot and there is maybe a lot more there. But I am suspect - I think this is scripted to build tension. Imo we have only seen her happy and relaxed with Reid - from night one !
    You call them OTT, I call them romantic. Of course they're not poses at all but SC's of film from their date. They did have extra time together in the mansion so probably had some time to get to know each other better and to be at ease with each other. I also think it's likely he gets some kind of a htd before Spain because they do seem to be so close and comfy with each other in the fountain and on the bed.

Jillian is relaxed with Reid because she likes him and there doesn't appear to be any sexual tension between them at all. She's always laughing but doesn't seem all that interested in kissing him or taking him on a date. I think she's at a higher level of interest with other guys. I'm seeing an Amanda edit (loved her) at this time.

Don't they usually only show the F1 on the bed? Wasn't it Jesse (Deanna's season) that they actually showed on the bed? What about previous seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3496671;
    You call them OTT, I call them romantic. Of course they're not poses at all but SC's of film from their date. They did have extra time together in the mansion so probably had some time to get to know each other better and to be at ease with each other. I also think it's likely he gets some kind of a htd before Spain because they do seem to be so close and comfy with each other in the fountain and on the bed.

Jillian is relaxed with Reid because she likes him and there doesn't appear to be any sexual tension between them at all. She's always laughing but doesn't seem all that interested in kissing him or taking him on a date. I think she's at a higher level of interest with other guys. I'm seeing an Amanda edit (loved her) at this time.
    You may be right - that's the fun of all of this. But somehow Ed's coming back and then winning it - ti's what everyone will think she is going to do. But to have her not pick him would be the surprise -- I think ...

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3496716;
    Don't they usually only show the F1 on the bed? Wasn't it Jesse (Deanna's season) that they actually showed on the bed? What about previous seasons?
    The picture on the bed is that the one where she is on the bed and he is closing the door or one of the two of them on the bed together?