Page 21 of 136 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Throwing another thought out there since I for one do not believe that Ed leaves and then returns.........what if Reid was the added extra guy because Jillian decided after the HTD that she was a little more interested in him than she first thought. We really have no proof that Ed or Reid are added on guys or not planned for both to go to Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3496459;
    Consider this - if Ed is a returnee - and shows up in Seville - the other guys may have NO clue about it as well - until the RC - uuummmmmmmm
    Drama, Drama, Drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3491910;
    I am suspicious that there is something like this going on with Ed too. I can't see any emotion from him - he kind of looks bored most of the time.
    Yeah, like he is sort of just going through the motions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3496452;
    YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN, SISTER!!
    But, as someone said in the Editing thread (I think), how ironic is that! The perceived threat (Ed to Reid when he moved into the mansion) horns into Reid's date. Coincidence? On this show?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3496448;
    I would assume so, it's the most logical order if they began the trip in Barcelona, worked their way down to Madrid then Seville. Plus it might make for the most dramatic episode if we have to wait until the end to see the re-emergence of Ed and how it goes down! And what leads her to make out with him almost immediately despite his disapPearing act!
    The over the top intimate poses with Ed have me questionning whether he is the physical edit. I don't know what Kip is - I see he kisses her alot but I don't see passionate - haven't got anytime for anything else - type of relationship with Kip. It would seem that Jillian is throwing all caution to the wind in just throwing herself into Ed's arms when he returns to Spain - we remember that she has only had one date with him and to our knowledge very limited conversation - although we should surmise that they have talked a lot and there is maybe a lot more there. But I am suspect - I think this is scripted to build tension. Imo we have only seen her happy and relaxed with Reid - from night one !
    Last edited by Cerese; 06-11-2009 at 08:55 PM.

FORT Fan

I'm of the theory that he is the 5th HTD, just not in his hometown. Otherwise those kisses are too soon. I personally just think he notified them or vice-versa too late for them to set up in Chicago or MI so they did it in California a few days before the rose ceremony.

In the same vein, I don't think it's that easy to scout for a 4th city abroad within a few week. Cheaper to just add onto the last one. That's how I make sense of the steamy kisses in the fountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3496468;
    The over the top intimate poses with Ed have me questionning whether he is the physical edit. I don't know what Kip is - I see he kisses her alot but I don't see passionate - haven't got anytime for anything else - type of relationship with Kip. It would seem that Jilian is throwing all caution to the wind in just throwing herself into Ed's arms when he returns to Spain - we remember that she has only had one date with him and to our knowledge very limited conversation - although we should surmise that they have talked a lot and there is maybe a lot more there. But I am suspect - i think this is scripted to build tension. Imo we ghave only seen her happy and relaxed with reid - from night one !
    Kinda how I see things as well
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3496468;
    The over the top intimate poses with Ed have me questionning whether he is the physical edit. I don't know what Kip is - I see he kisses her alot but I don't see passionate - haven't got an else - type of relationship with Kip. wind in just throwing herself into Ed's arms when he returns to Spain - we remember that she has only had one date with him and to our knowledge very limited conversation - although we should surmise that they have talked a lot and there is maybe a lot more there. But I am suspect - I think this is scripted to build tension. Imo we have only seen her happy and relaxed with Reid - from night one !
    Yet in an interview, Jillian said up to this date, the only guy she has shared any passionate kisses with is Kip. some may not be seeing it, but evidently Jillian is feeling it!

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3496519;
    Yet in an interview, Jillian said up to this date, the only guy she has shared any passionate kisses with is Kip. some may not be seeing it, but evidently Jillian is feeling it!
    or she's trying to steer the audience in a certain direction, like they always do!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3496523;
    or she's trying to steer the audience in a certain direction, like they always do!
    True, but you can pretty much make that case about what she say's about all of them in interviews!