Page 20 of 136 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3496422;
    Spain and Hawaii were always in the plans.............. not an add on
    But two of the guys get their Spain date in the same place, Seville. The other two get their own places....why?

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3496422;
    Spain and Hawaii were always in the plans.............. not an add on - tho a HTD could have been done on the return from Spain - not that hard to have done
    I know, but I don't think having 2 guys share SEville was part of the plans - why would Kip & bicycle guy (Jesse?) get their own cities, and Reid & Ed share the smallest of the 3 cities?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3496427;
    But two of the guys get their Spain date in the same place, Seville. The other two get their own places....why?
    There could be several reasons - maybe Ed is a comeback - maybe they all go to different cities - maybe they all go to the same cities -
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

If initially it was assumed only 3 make it to Spain and Seville was the last stop in Spain, it is easier to tack on time to the end then disrupt the whole schedule. I don't think anything needs to be read into it if the above conditions are true.

Was Seville the last stop?

Could someone PM the link to the youtube video - I still see a strand of hair!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Well there are plenty of other great cities in Spain, the 3 we have (Madrid, Barcelona, and Seville) are the most well-known probably. That being said, they could have easily found a 4th city. All this leads me to think that Ed was a late add-on to Seville. JMO.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3496436;
    If initially it was assumed only 3 make it to Spain and Seville was the last stop in Spain, it is easier to tack on time to the end then disrupt the whole schedule. I don't think anything needs to be read into it if the above conditions are true.

Not sure but if like you said, it was assumed that there would be 3 in Spain - Seville, Barcelona, and Madrid....and two of the guys (one being Ed) gets the same place...it makes sense for Ed to be one to be added on in Seville. I don't know, it makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3496436;

I would assume so, it's the most logical order if they began the trip in Barcelona, worked their way down to Madrid then Seville. Plus it might make for the most dramatic episode if we have to wait until the end to see the re-emergence of Ed and how it goes down! And what leads her to make out with him almost immediately despite his disapPearing act!

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3491641;
    He'd better not be cutting in on Reid's date time!:nono
    YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN, SISTER!!

Consider this - if Ed is a returnee - and shows up in Seville - the other guys may have NO clue about it as well - until the RC - uuummmmmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON