Page 17 of 136 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

He's got his left arm around her left shoulder. His left hand is resting on the back of her neck, and you can see that his left index finger is bent. The rest of his hand may or may not be sneaking underneath the neckline of her shirt. The bending of his finger creates a little box of shadow that may look like Jillian's hair. You're correct that there is a lock of her hair hanging down between her neck and his hand, but it's hanging DOWN and not spiraling out to the right where his finger is. Also, you can clearly see the slope of the top of her shoulder.

I can see where you're coming from but honestly, the video makes it crystal clear that it's his hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye;3496159;
    He's got his left arm around her left shoulder. His left hand is resting on the back of her neck, and you can see that his left index finger is bent. The rest of his hand may or may not be sneaking underneath the neckline of her shirt. The bending of his finger creates a little box of shadow that may look like Jillian's hair. You're correct that there is a lock of her hair hanging down between her neck and his hand, but it's hanging DOWN and not spiraling out to the right where his finger is. Also, you can clearly see the slope of the top of her shoulder.

I can see where you're coming from but honestly, the video makes it crystal clear that it's his hand.
    I can see what you're talking about. The crook of his finger is below the little tendril hanging on her neck.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Here is a better cap. It is his hand.

Since the other cap is in motion it is not as visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye;3496159;

Then he must have his hand in a fist to be crocked like that - still no hand in THIS particular SC - that is HER left shoulder we see - if he had his left around her left shoulder - it would be a pretzel
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3496165;
    Here is a better cap. It is his hand.

Since the other cap is in motion it is not as visible.
    In this SC I can see what is possibly a finger - but the other SC there is no hand there
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Tigerl

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3495846;
    I think it is his left hand/fingers placed on her back, just under her neck. That is what I think I am seeing.
    I still agree with this being his left hand as I observed before. Also fingers are bent and with the enlarged pics I do see a line that differentiates her skin from his.
    Now I would like to know how to see this pic in action, from what preview please. Thanks!

Dreamer has a Slo Mo of the Tractor "on a hill" footage, comparing it to some landscape shots of Kovacs' winery. Interesting comparison. Looks like a match to me.

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3496163;
    I can see what you're talking about. The crook of his finger is below the little tendril hanging on her neck.
    Exactly Holly.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fan

Now I would like to know how to see this pic in action, from what preview please. Thanks!
    I sent you a link in your personal messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3496175;
    I still agree with this being his left hand as I observed before. Also fingers are bent and with the enlarged pics I do see a line that differentiates her skin from his.
    Good idea - same here - thank you in advance
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON