Page 17 of 136 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

  1. #161
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    102

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    He's got his left arm around her left shoulder. His left hand is resting on the back of her neck, and you can see that his left index finger is bent. The rest of his hand may or may not be sneaking underneath the neckline of her shirt. The bending of his finger creates a little box of shadow that may look like Jillian's hair. You're correct that there is a lock of her hair hanging down between her neck and his hand, but it's hanging DOWN and not spiraling out to the right where his finger is. Also, you can clearly see the slope of the top of her shoulder.

    I can see where you're coming from but honestly, the video makes it crystal clear that it's his hand.

  2. #162
    Romantic at Heart holly1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    843

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye;3496159;
    He's got his left arm around her left shoulder. His left hand is resting on the back of her neck, and you can see that his left index finger is bent. The rest of his hand may or may not be sneaking underneath the neckline of her shirt. The bending of his finger creates a little box of shadow that may look like Jillian's hair. You're correct that there is a lock of her hair hanging down between her neck and his hand, but it's hanging DOWN and not spiraling out to the right where his finger is. Also, you can clearly see the slope of the top of her shoulder.

    I can see where you're coming from but honestly, the video makes it crystal clear that it's his hand.
    I can see what you're talking about. The crook of his finger is below the little tendril hanging on her neck.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

  3. #163
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Here is a better cap. It is his hand.



    Since the other cap is in motion it is not as visible.

  4. #164
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye;3496159;
    He's got his left arm around her left shoulder. His left hand is resting on the back of her neck, and you can see that his left index finger is bent. The rest of his hand may or may not be sneaking underneath the neckline of her shirt. The bending of his finger creates a little box of shadow that may look like Jillian's hair. You're correct that there is a lock of her hair hanging down between her neck and his hand, but it's hanging DOWN and not spiraling out to the right where his finger is. Also, you can clearly see the slope of the top of her shoulder.

    I can see where you're coming from but honestly, the video makes it crystal clear that it's his hand.
    Then he must have his hand in a fist to be crocked like that - still no hand in THIS particular SC - that is HER left shoulder we see - if he had his left around her left shoulder - it would be a pretzel
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  5. #165
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3496165;
    Here is a better cap. It is his hand.



    Since the other cap is in motion it is not as visible.
    In this SC I can see what is possibly a finger - but the other SC there is no hand there
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  6. #166
    Tigerl
    Guest

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3495846;
    I think it is his left hand/fingers placed on her back, just under her neck. That is what I think I am seeing.
    I still agree with this being his left hand as I observed before. Also fingers are bent and with the enlarged pics I do see a line that differentiates her skin from his.
    Now I would like to know how to see this pic in action, from what preview please. Thanks!

  7. #167
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Dreamer has a Slo Mo of the Tractor "on a hill" footage, comparing it to some landscape shots of Kovacs' winery. Interesting comparison. Looks like a match to me.

  8. #168
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3496163;
    I can see what you're talking about. The crook of his finger is below the little tendril hanging on her neck.
    Exactly Holly.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

  9. #169
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    320

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Now I would like to know how to see this pic in action, from what preview please. Thanks!
    I sent you a link in your personal messages.

  10. #170
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3496175;
    I still agree with this being his left hand as I observed before. Also fingers are bent and with the enlarged pics I do see a line that differentiates her skin from his.
    Now I would like to know how to see this pic in action, from what preview please. Thanks!
    Good idea - same here - thank you in advance
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.