Page 16 of 136 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

It is not a hand.............. it is her back and she is at a slight angle - the way the hair hangs down with a bit of curl - and a couple of wisps...............no hand there - there is no seperation in the SC that would deliniante between and hand and her back
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

That's definitely his hand. If you watch the preview it came from, it's a little more obvious because there is movement.

I just wonder where the picture was taken. I said a few pages back that I thought it was California so maybe it's from the 3 days he spent at the house with her and Robby. My other idea is it's from a HTD, also possibly in California.

I notice from the various caps that she's always putting her hands on Ed's face when she kisses him.

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3496082;
    That's definitely his hand. If you watch the preview it came from, it's a little more obvious because there is movement.

I just wonder where the picture was taken. I said a few pages back that I thought it was California so maybe it's from the 3 days he spent at the house with her and Robby. My other idea is it's from a HTD, also possibly in California.

I notice from the various caps that she's always putting her hands on Ed's face when she kisses him.
    no hand - just her shoulder area
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3496082;

NO hand

WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3496118;
    NO hand

You're right Capegal, it is a lock/strand of her hair hanging down her neck onto her shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3496121;
    You're right Capegal, it is a lock/strand of her hair hanging down her neck onto her shoulder.
    Thank you
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

We're going to have to agree to disagree. I still think it looks he has his fingers on the nape of her neck.

FORT Regular

It's his hand, 100% without a doubt. As loveski said, if you watch the preview you'll see that his hand is moving across her neck. Not necessarily underneath her shirt, because it's hard to tell whether his fingers are moving the fabric or if it's just sticking out on its own. Either way, though, it's a steamy kiss and I hope we get to see it.

That is definitely his hand.There is no way it could be a lock of her hair or anything else.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye;3496133;
    It's his hand, 100% without a doubt. As loveski said, if you watch the preview you'll see that his hand is moving across her neck. Not necessarily underneath her shirt, because it's hard to tell whether his fingers are moving the fabric or if it's just sticking out on its own. Either way, though, it's a steamy kiss and I hope we get to see it.
    Please explain exactly where his hand would be - and his arm and fingers..... in THIS particular SC

Last edited by Capegal; 06-11-2009 at 06:54 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON