Page 15 of 136 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3494787;

Does this screencap look awkward to anyone else? Is that his hand on her back, under her shirt?
    That is her hair hanging down - not a hand
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3494787;

Does this screencap look awkward to anyone else? Is that his hand on her back, under her shirt?
    When I remember back to the fact that Blob had his hand on Kelly Jo's leg up under her short skirt on the last chance date, the fact that Ed has his hand just under the edge of the back of her top high up on her back seems rather innocent.

Tigerl

I think it is his left hand/fingers placed on her back, just under her neck. That is what I think I am seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerl;3495846;
    I think it is his left hand/fingers placed on her back, just under her neck. That is what I think I am seeing.
    Follow her skin from the edge of her shirt - and maybe you can see that it is not a hand - but the way her hair falls - I see what you mean - but it is not a hand
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3494966;
    I know it makes me think there's something between them that's more than me wishing it so being an Ed fan. I've noticed myself that the fountain pics, the one up thread where she's in the coral top, on the bed in Spain, and in the photo from Hawaii they're all super close and much more intimate than I'd expect if he were to leave for a period of time.
    I must of missed something here, other thank the magazine pic of Ed, what other pics are there of Ed being in Hawaii??

After reading the hundreds of posts about HTDs and Ed...is there any possibility that Ed's family came to CA to meet Jillian? If he did leave and come back, maybe his family came there last minute to meet her?

Quote Originally Posted by jacks_mom;3495980;
    After reading the hundreds of posts about HTDs and Ed...is there any possibility that Ed's family came to CA to meet Jillian? If he did leave and come back, maybe his family came there last minute to meet her?
    That is an idea I hadn't thought about. Maybe he leaves for a couple of days and decides to come back and since the filming schedule was already planned they had everyone meet in CA. Then he goes on to Spain. I guess that could be plausible. I like the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3494966;
    I know it makes me think there's something between them that's more than me wishing it so being an Ed fan. I've noticed myself that the fountain pics, the one up thread where she's in the coral top, on the bed in Spain, and in the photo from Hawaii they're all super close and much more intimate than I'd expect if he were to leave for a period of time.
    What I was wondering if it's been put out there to be misleading? It could be misleading or telling...

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3495852;
    Follow her skin from the edge of her shirt - and maybe you can see that it is not a hand - but the way her hair falls - I see what you mean - but it is not a hand

That sure looks like his left hand, bent slightly at the knuckles with some of his fingers under her shirt. If not, Jilly has got a major bump on the back of her neck we haven't seen before

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3495834;
    That is her hair hanging down - not a hand
    I could see it being her hair and not the crease of a hand but then that makes the back of her neck look really weird don't you think?

^Mom2boys I totally agree. Looks rather weird if it was indeed the back of her neck.