Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126127128129130131132133134135136
Results 1,351 to 1,357 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3539794;
    I must admit my amazement over the coffee thing, too. It didn't stand out one way or the other to me. I thought they had a sweet, cozy date with the nervousness of meeting someone's family for the first time.

I will confess that I hate that Kip landed the twirling gig this season. For some reason, it makes me cringe as it seems so fake. However, I guess when I see the twirling stop, I will know there's trouble in paradise. Thankfully, we have SCs of him twirling her through Maui.
    Thankfully!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Did anyone see who fit into each of these descriptions:

Family Might Disapprove:
    Questions if Ready for Marriage: Michael
    Family Expectations:
    Cold Feet:
    GF Question: Wes
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3541424;
    Did anyone see who fit into each of these descriptions:

Family Might Disapprove:
    Questions if Ready for Marriage: Michael
    Family Expectations:
    Cold Feet:
    GF Question: Wes
    Family Might Disapprove: Reid (he stated if anyone disapproved, is was no-deal)
    Family Expectations: Kiptyn (Jillian wondered if she was "good enough")
    Cold Feet: Jesse (brother stated he was ice cold emotionally)

JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3541434;
    Family Might Disapprove: Reid (he stated if anyone disapproved, is was no-deal)
    Family Expectations: Kiptyn (Jillian wondered if she was "good enough")
    Cold Feet: Jesse (brother stated he was ice cold emotionally)

JMHO
    That's my guess as well.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=Jojo47;3541201;]
    Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3541196;
    Great post

Let me just add to this. On the bench they were talking. They were not silent. They both spoke about being nervous, and why they felt that way. I know I was a nervous wreck before meeting my MIL, and I think that is generally the feeling that most people have when that time comes. Plus with Jillian its far worse because she has so many families to meet. With Reid's being the first, I'm sure she was a ball of nerves.

The "looking around in different directions" was misinterpreted. If you would watch it again it was a choreographed move between the 2. They look towards each other at the same time, look away at the same time, then look back to each other at the same time, all while looking like they are trying not to laugh. Either an inside joke between them, or a producer suggestion we will probably never know, but they weren't simply looking away from one another because they had nothing to say. Sure that move took several takes to master [/QUOTE

We also have to remember, we saw about 30 seconds to one minute of that interaction. In fact, we saw about 11 minutes of HTD and they spent the entire day together. We are seeing exactly what TPTB have pieced together for us to see. They wanted us to think they didn't have much to say to each other and that it was awkward. If they didn't want that, there was probably another 7 hours of footage they could have selected from to tell a different story. Time will tell why they showed the interaction they did, but I don't believe for one moment that Jill & Reid had very little to say to each other!
    I agree completely with the bolded statement.............they obviously have a great connection............and they definately share some sort of "secrets" together regarding their looks at one another and such.

To me that whole scene on the bench was very natural, natural interaction of nevousness...Jillian and Reid seem so in snyc with each other, and that's what I find so endearing.

FORT Fogey

I like Reid a lot. He and Wes are my favorite guys. But, the thing with Reid is that he is so cool it's hard to say whether that dynamic he has with her is just his coolness and her coolness or if it's romance and chemistry. You throw two people together and say be romantic and this is what it looks like. As far as lingering looks of love or passion or anything beyond like, I haven't seen it with any of them really.