Page 133 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3383123124125126127128129130131132133134135136 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3537944;
    Except - he DOES greet her with a hug - both arms around her - coffee cups and all - and she the same - seems like it may have been a cool/cold and rainy day - nice touch with the coffee awaiting for her
    I agree it is nice but I guess I am just wondering if this is the type of scene set up the editors want so as to try to leave an impression, eroneous or otherwise. Example - to make it look awkward... (not that they were succesful) If so, I think these are the sorts of things lend credance to Reid being F1 if that makes any sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3537971;
    I agree it is nice but I guess I am just wondering if this is the type of scene set up the editors want so as to try to leave an impression, eroneous or otherwise. Example - to make it look awkward... (not that they were succesful) If so, I think these are the sorts of things lend credance to Reid being F1 if that makes any sense...
    Look how they moved their first kiss to a whole week (episode) later than it actually happened. They left out the initial carving scene, whatever was making her laugh so hard on the rooftop in Philly, and their time together on the first night. At that rate we are going we won't see the whole bedroom/robe scene in Spain because they will cut that out too.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3537953;
    Me too - especially on a cold rainy day LOL
    Meeee toooo!!!
    I am a very coffee person, to me that is the sweetest gesture. My hubby is the one who makes the coffee in our house and always has coffee waiting for me every morning--even the mornings I have to get up at the crack of dawn!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;3536727;
    She ran to Reid while he stood there like a doofus. Then they sat on the bench and said how are you and after an uncomfortable silence decided to drink their coffee. Not an auspicious beginning and it didn't get much more exciting after that.
    You and I are watching the same show, I see. I think the uncomfortable silence is because there is nothing else there. I find him very awkward acting around Jillian. I dont fault HIM personally, it takes two to tango..and I just don't see it with these two at all. I think he seems very bored around Jillian.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3537971;
    I don't see it as awkward at all - but a wonderful gesture - on a cool rainy day - and knowing that Jillian likes her java
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3537985;
    Look how they moved their first kiss to a whole week (episode) later than it actually happened. They left out the initial carving scene, whatever was making her laugh so hard on the rooftop in Philly, and their time together on the first night. At that rate we are going we won't see the whole bedroom/robe scene in Spain because they will cut that out too.
    They have definately been keeping Reid in the role of "Mr. Invisible" in regards to the editing and hiding the connection that Reid and Jill definately have. I get what you are saying about how the editing is cutting short some of the time that they are spending together.........to me it definately rings true that Reid will be F1.

FORT Fogey

Again, what some people call as akward silences, is actually where the editing of the show comes into play...........I think if the producers actually let us see all of the connection that Reid and Jill have, it will be given away whom the real F1 will be.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3537763;
    Since she is big on her partner having a sense of humor....why would she keep guys who she didn't think could keep up with her in that department, you know? Obviously she must like what she has with the guys she has left or else they wouldn't be there. I always find it funny that people can see who her best friend is and who would match her perfectly when only she can really see that. JMO.
    I can definitely see a humor connection with Ed, Reid and Kip. But Wes? Other than her laughing when he fell down on the skis (which wasn't even in the episode as it aired), I don't recall a single time. Am I mistaken?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3538109;
    I can definitely see a humor connection with Ed, Reid and Kip. But Wes? Other than her laughing when he fell down on the skis (which wasn't even in the episode as it aired), I don't recall a single time. Am I mistaken?
    I think humor is another one of those things that is in the eye of the beholder. According to the infamous Laurel, Wes is hilariously funny, even though they're not showing it at all. That's her opinion. Although I love funny guys, Michael (or at least the edited version), who amused Jill to no end, I found to be too juvenile in his attempts at humor and would have gotten on my nerves in short order.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3538011;
    I don't see it as awkward at all - but a wonderful gesture - on a cool rainy day - and knowing that Jillian likes her java
    ITA Cape. . .it is a knowing gesture. . .like. . .he knows what coffee specialty she likes and how she likes it. . .you know?

Very telling to me....
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3