Page 132 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3282122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136 LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3537638;
    Regarding Ed not making Jillian laugh. So far we have seen very little of Ed therefore I can't comment on whether he's a fun guy or not. I'm betting we will see alot more in the coming weeks.

I also want to point out, I was in a relationship with a guy who was extremely quiet. 6'4" tall dark and handsome, hardly said two words in a crowd. In all the 7 yrs that I was with him, I always was told, such a nice guy, but so quiet. And because he was so quiet, often times that was mistaken for "strange behavior". I can relate to why some on here think there's something strange about him. He is a very bad actor. Most of what he has done or said is producer driven, IMO, and he is totally uncomfortable with that and its obvious. When they are together, he has no problem, the fountain pic, the carriage ride, the sailboat cap, all show a very passionatte Ed.

Regarding Reid, Why on earth would they give him two hot coffee cups to hold when he meets Jillian? That makes no sense to me at all. Meet near a bench where you can place the cups. That was the most awkward hello. JMO
    I still think we will be hearing his Dad's advice on his home town date, a few more times, about just going for it if you want it.

Kip, so far, he's adorable, IMO they are just not right for eachother. As for him being the bachelor, somehow I get the feeling, he wouldn't choose anyone, then again, it would be great for him to really find his true love and we can all watch!!

Its amazing how one statement can have so many different meanings depending on which side you are on!
    Hi, Guardian Angel (like your name!):

Just a couple of comments re your impressions of Reid, Ed and Kip. You asked " Why on earth would they give him [Reid] two hot coffee cups to hold when he meets Jillian? That makes no sense to me at all. Meet near a bench where you can place the cups."

As I watched the show, I saw it as a very thoughtful gesture on his part because he knew she liked her coffee [seen in some clip elsewhere]. There was a bench nearby, but the producers probably had other ideas re place of greeting.

IMO, Reid is so into Jillian and wants to make good impressions/judgments, so values feedback from his bach friends and family. I would want my family's and best friends' opinions of my potential life partner, but I would make the final judgment of who was best for me. My daughter checked for my opinions about her various dates and valued what I had to say.

One of the main things that bothers me about Ed (and this is only based on what I have seen so far [which is what MF wants us to see]) is how often he does not look directly into Jillian's eyes but rather to one side or other. He seems to have low energy a good part of the time that I have seen, with the exception of clips of his boat and jumping off cliff scenes.

As for your observation about Kip, I agree - I don't think he's right for Jillian, but after all, she's the best judge of which man is the best for her, no matter what we all think.

Anyway, that's just my observation/opinion so far.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3537776;
    It is very weird how people can have different opinions..........almost like they aren't watching the same show as you are. Bottom line though, she did say that she missed him a lot and they did have a good date together.
    Again, editing has a lot to do with those "uncomfortable silences" as you call them. They probulary were talking lots but the talks were edited out to get viewers questioning their connection. Yet lots of other viewers are seeing through the editing to really see that the connection and strong feelings are definately there for both of them.

Editing works both ways. Editing can add or take away chemistry. The chemistry that some see with one may have been edited to look like more is there, or take away.

They are all being edited, so what other feel is lacking in one of the men could also be edited out. It is not just Reids date beign edited.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3537905;
    Editing works both ways. Editing can add or take away chemistry. The chemistry that some see with one may have been edited to look like more is there, or take away.

They are all being edited, so what other feel is lacking in one of the men could also be edited out. It is not just Reids date beign edited.
    I agree sueb, what I percieve as editing in a way of one of the guys will not be how someone else sees it and since this is a highly edited show you will see this happen all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3537905;

ABSOLUTELY correct SUE - and the editing for this season has been amazing - from day 1
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3537884;
    Hi, Guardian Angel (like your name!):

Just a couple of comments re your impressions of Reid, Ed and Kip. You asked " Why on earth would they give him [Reid] two hot coffee cups to hold when he meets Jillian? That makes no sense to me at all. Meet near a bench where you can place the cups."

As I watched the show, I saw it as a very thoughtful gesture on his part because he knew she liked her coffee [seen in some clip elsewhere]. There was a bench nearby, but the producers probably had other ideas re place of greeting.

IMO, Reid is so into Jillian and wants to make good impressions/judgments, so values feedback from his bach friends and family. I would want my family's and best friends' opinions of my potential life partner, but I would make the final judgment of who was best for me. My daughter checked for my opinions about her various dates and valued what I had to say.

One of the main things that bothers me about Ed (and this is only based on what I have seen so far [which is what MF wants us to see]) is how often he does not look directly into Jillian's eyes but rather to one side or other. He seems to have low energy a good part of the time that I have seen, with the exception of clips of his boat and jumping off cliff scenes.

As for your observation about Kip, I agree - I don't think he's right for Jillian, but after all, she's the best judge of which man is the best for her, no matter what we all think.

Anyway, that's just my observation/opinion so far.
    I wonder if the point here is that Reid was holding coffee and thus could not greet Jill with a hug.Interesting set up

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3537937;
    I wonder if the point here is that Reid was holding coffee and thus could not greet Jill with a hug.Interesting set up
    Except - he DOES greet her with a hug - both arms around her - coffee cups and all - and she the same - seems like it may have been a cool/cold and rainy day - nice touch with the coffee awaiting for her
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3537810;
    Yup - she ran to Reid - coffee in hands and all - and they HUGGED - full hugs - arms around each other - coffee in hands and all - being objective here - they had a great HTD - in many respects their behavior was pretty normal - both being nervous and all.
    If I had a choice between my boyfriend running to me to greet me or standing still holding a cup of coffee for me, I'd take the coffee any day.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3537945;
    If I had a choice between my boyfriend running to me to greet me or standing still holding a cup of coffee for me, I'd take the coffee any day.
    Me too - especially on a cold rainy day LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I rewatched the scene on the bench - and it almost appears that there is maybe a director who wants them to look away and then back to each other quickly - it may be this - or just the two of them in sync LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3537945;
    me too!!!!!!!!!!! It would show that he had been thinking of me!