Page 130 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3080120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3537170;
    Did anyone else notice that when Ed and Jillian were talking about Ed catching up, wanting to be fair to the other guys that Ed specifically says that he knows there are a couple guys there she is compatible with. So at that point had Ed been told who was left, or did he have some hint before he left there would be 2 guys that she would keep because it was obvious that she was into them?
    Poster SDL has indicated that the whole Ed situation was preplanned, including his return. Therefore, he will be totally informed of what is going on and "who's who at the zoo". In fact, he will likely be told what to do hereon in... lay it on thick, we need you to gain not only Jillian's forgiveness, but the viewers' too. He needs to redeem himself. He has a job to do going forward.

Several posters have confirmed SDL's credibility and that his word is as good as gold. If he is telling us that Ed is a player "even more than we may know", I am really worried for Jillian because she really likes him. Her intentions coming into this show appeared very sincere and the last thing I want to see happen to her is that she is played. Ed has not been my favorite of the three for her, but I have liked him regardless and felt that if he whips her aerial, go for it. But now having this insider information on him, I fear for her if she chooses him. This would go for any of the three, not just Ed. I would rather she choose no one than get played.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3537217;
    Poster SDL has indicated that the whole Ed situation was preplanned, including his return. Therefore, he will be totally informed of what is going on and "who's who at the zoo". In fact, he will likely be told what to do hereon in... lay it on thick, we need you to gain not only Jillian's forgiveness, but the viewers' too. He needs to redeem himself. He has a job to do going forward.

Several posters have confirmed SDL's credibility and that his word is as good as gold. If he is telling us that Ed is a player "even more than we may know", I am really worried for Jillian because she really likes him. Her intentions coming into this show appeared very sincere and the last thing I want to see happen to her is that she is played. Ed has not been my favorite of the three for her, but I have liked him regardless and felt that if he whips her aerial, go for it. But now having this insider information on him, I fear for her if she chooses him. This would go for any of the three, not just Ed. I would rather she choose no one than get played.
    I, personally, not ruling this possibility out.
    Maybe the end of her journey is self awareness that none of these men are worth an engagement.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3537232;
    I, personally, not ruling this possibility out.
    Maybe the end of her journey is self awareness that none of these men are worth an engagement.
    and meatballs sandwiches for all! Or maybe with Jillian it will be footlongs with mustard and chili.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3537217;

I'm well aware of SDL's comments and have no doubt of his credibility.

I actually wanted to get some different takes on how people viewed this. If it wasn't set up why would he know?

Sdl has proven very reliable in the past. The only thing I'm having trouble with regarding Ed is I have tried to figure out what possible reason he could have for going on this show - other than the one he said during the M&G. There's been no evidence that he's a mactor - no modelling has shown up, no acting experience of any kind has been discovered, he has nothing to promote, he doesn't need any money from the sounds of it, he seems to have no problem finding girlfriends. To me, going on this show is risky business for anybody - some will benefit from it but many more do not. So, unless someone can come up with a logical reason for his appearance on the show I tend to believe that he came on to appease his mother figuring he'd be there for 2-3 weeks and then get cut but somehow, for some reason, things changed.

Sorry, probably wrong thread, just saw people talking about sdl's posts and went from there.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3537361;
    Sdl has proven very reliable in the past. The only thing I'm having trouble with regarding Ed is I have tried to figure out what possible reason he could have for going on this show - other than the one he said during the M&G. There's been no evidence that he's a mactor - no modelling has shown up, no acting experience of any kind has been discovered, he has nothing to promote, he doesn't need any money from the sounds of it, he seems to have no problem finding girlfriends. To me, going on this show is risky business for anybody - some will benefit from it but many more do not. So, unless someone can come up with a logical reason for his appearance on the show I tend to believe that he came on to appease his mother figuring he'd be there for 2-3 weeks and then get cut but somehow, for some reason, things changed.

Sorry, probably wrong thread, just saw people talking about sdl's posts and went from there.
    I completely agree. I see no reason for him to be here except just a true desire to see if his mom was right about Jill...he certainly is not an actor, that much we know from his return scene (which I agree, was most certainly re-shot a couple of times).

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3537361;

I agree totally.......Makes no sense he would go on a show like this if he has a serious girlfriend.

Now he is a bachelor, single, great career, and men like this are known to date ( I would hope). If his mom is correct for the past year he has been wanting to settle down ...then if he had girls he dated this past year seems it was with the intention of finding "the one", and not a "player" as so casually written by someone.

FORT Fanatic

Comparing your avatars, atem and MiniDiva on page 129 is a bit surreal...

I can't get over Ed's sunglasses and Jillian arching backwards... are they in the throws of hot passion or are feeling awkward with each other? Reid's has less "heat", but is more, more, more... I don't know what to think about these two kissing shots. Oh heck, I don't want to start any battles, but I wonder which image an "average" viewer would say is F1 "evidence". Maybe some non-sleuthers should be given Eve's "lasagna test"...

Regarding Ed not making Jillian laugh. So far we have seen very little of Ed therefore I can't comment on whether he's a fun guy or not. I'm betting we will see alot more in the coming weeks.

I also want to point out, I was in a relationship with a guy who was extremely quiet. 6'4" tall dark and handsome, hardly said two words in a crowd. In all the 7 yrs that I was with him, I always was told, such a nice guy, but so quiet. And because he was so quiet, often times that was mistaken for "strange behavior". I can relate to why some on here think there's something strange about him. He is a very bad actor. Most of what he has done or said is producer driven, IMO, and he is totally uncomfortable with that and its obvious. When they are together, he has no problem, the fountain pic, the carriage ride, the sailboat cap, all show a very passionatte Ed.

Regarding Reid, Why on earth would they give him two hot coffee cups to hold when he meets Jillian? That makes no sense to me at all. Meet near a bench where you can place the cups. That was the most awkward hello. JMO
    I still think we will be hearing his Dad's advice on his home town date, a few more times, about just going for it if you want it.

Kip, so far, he's adorable, IMO they are just not right for eachother. As for him being the bachelor, somehow I get the feeling, he wouldn't choose anyone, then again, it would be great for him to really find his true love and we can all watch!!

Originally posted by xseannax
    I think too many people close their mind once they have a favorite and overlook signs that point to another
    Its amazing how one statement can have so many different meanings depending on which side you are on!

As far as people seeing different things when watching a show, I look at this way. At the scene of an accident how many versions of what happened do you think that the cops will get? Not everyone is going to see the same thing the exact same way. It does not really have anything to do with who is a favorite to the person or whatever. We all have our own life experiences that we have lived that influence how we see things. It also doesn't mean that anyone is wrong or right for that matter. Just different views because we are not all alike.

Concerning Ed and why in the world would he agree to do a show like this when he doesn't need fame, attention, help getting girls, whatever..........it could simply be that Ed was just looking for an adventure. We have heard in the past (Jillian was one of them) some bachelors and bachelorettes say that they did the show simply for the fun of it. Do I know this as fact as being Ed's reason? Of course not. However I do see it as a very plausible reason and one that I would not fault him for at all. However, IF Ed did in fact come on the show with a girlfriend at home waiting that he mislead, then yes I fault him for that.

There can also be questions as to why the other guys went on the show. Let's look at some of them.

Reid ~ At first I wasn't sure what Reid's reason was for doing the show either. Maybe he wanted the fun of it too. However, during the HTD when he took Jillian to the condo that he just happened to be listing right around that time I did sit up and wonder about it. Could Reid have done the show to improve his business? Yes, he could have. Did he? I have no idea.

Kip ~ I still have not seen anything other than the reason that he gave Jillian as to why he did the show. To help him step out of his comfort zone. To make him see if he could pursue a woman instead of being pursued. Is he being honest when he told her this? Who knows. Has he promoted anything else concerning his buisiness or his charities while on the show? Not yet.

Wes ~ Wes has been pretty upfront and honest about why he's there. What you see is what you get. He wants to be a big star in the country music field. Did he lie about the girlfriend? Who knows. Do I believe the stories that Laurel is telling people about them being over a year before? Not sure as this woman is showing herself to be just as much of an attention getter as Wes is.

So if we look at all the final 4 guys and why they did the show, it still doesn't tell us much as to who would make a better match for Jillian. It doesn't tell us if one is more sincere than the others. It just tells us that people go on this show for all different kinds of reasons.