Page 13 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 1357

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

  1. #121
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3494120;
    I read somewhere that there are three HTDs in California. Where did that come from? Who other than Jesse and Kip lives in California? If there is no one, I was just thinking of an idea.

    Maybe Jillian/the producers knew around episode 6 time, or a little after, that Ed could be back by a certain date. So she gave him a rose in absentia, adding a 5th HTD. But perhaps it was a little too late to properly set up for his HTD in Chicago or Michigan, so the date actually ended up being just another date for Ed in California (possibly with his family), shortly before the LA rose ceremony?

    It could also explain the doubling up in Seville - maybe they only anticipated 3 making it to Spain but Jillian wasn't ready to cut from 5 to 3. If Seville is the last location, it makes the most sense to tack on more time there than anywhere else.

    If there is someone else linked to California (if the rumor is even true of 3 HTDs there), then forget the theory.
    ??Michael's family
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  2. #122
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    320

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Michael with a HTD? I don't see it but okay - I guess it fits.

  3. #123
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3494120;
    I read somewhere that there are three HTDs in California. Where did that come from? Who other than Jesse and Kip lives in California? If there is no one, I was just thinking of an idea.

    Maybe Jillian/the producers knew around episode 6 time, or a little after, that Ed could be back by a certain date. So she gave him a rose in absentia, adding a 5th HTD. But perhaps it was a little too late to properly set up for his HTD in Chicago or Michigan, so the date actually ended up being just another date for Ed in California (possibly with his family), shortly before the LA rose ceremony?

    It could also explain the doubling up in Seville - maybe they only anticipated 3 making it to Spain but Jillian wasn't ready to cut from 5 to 3. If Seville is the last location, it makes the most sense to tack on more time there than anywhere else.

    If there is someone else linked to California (if the rumor is even true of 3 HTDs there), then forget the theory.
    Am I the only one who thinks the irony in this is amusing? Reid commented that if Ed got into the house, he could be a threat. So what happens? Out of the possible three cities with three different bachelors, they double up Ed with Reid in his city.

  4. #124
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3494530;
    Am I the only one who thinks the irony in this is amusing? Reid commented that if Ed got into the house, he could be a threat. So what happens? Out of the possible three cities with three different bachelors, they double up Ed with Reid in his city.
    Oh it wasn't lost on me. I commented on this very thing in another thread. Good (the guy who stuck with her) vs. Bad (the guy who left her so to speak). They are F2 in my mind anyways.
    We need not think alike to love alike

  5. #125
    FORT Fanatic barbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    562

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps



    Someone commented that perhaps this pic was from Ed's hometown date (I thought it was this thread, but can't find it now). Have we identified this yet? I think she wore an orange shirt earlier, but I don't remember that it had what looks like ruffles and was this coral sort of orange. Just something more to sleuth.

  6. #126
    FORT Fanatic fijibeachbum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sigh... in Ohio, far from the beach
    Posts
    454

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3494689;


    Someone commented that perhaps this pic was from Ed's hometown date (I thought it was this thread, but can't find it now). Have we identified this yet? I think she wore an orange shirt earlier, but I don't remember that it had what looks like ruffles and was this coral sort of orange. Just something more to sleuth.
    Looking at her false eyelashes and what appears to be more than the usual amount of makeup that she wears (blush), is it possible that this is a photo taken after the JW date, maybe when she goes back to the mansion? Just guessing...

  7. #127
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps



    Does this screencap look awkward to anyone else? Is that his hand on her back, under her shirt?

  8. #128
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    I find it interesting that all the SC that have been released of Ed and Jillian are "intimate"...

  9. #129
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3494787;


    Does this screencap look awkward to anyone else? Is that his hand on her back, under her shirt?

    Most likely!!!!!!

  10. #130
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    [QUOTE=sanlee;3494787;]

    Does this screencap look awkward to anyone else? Is that his hand on her back, under her shirt?

    He does that alot with his fingertip caress. That's why I think fountain guy is him. Jmo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.