Page 13 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3494120;
    I read somewhere that there are three HTDs in California. Where did that come from? Who other than Jesse and Kip lives in California? If there is no one, I was just thinking of an idea.

Maybe Jillian/the producers knew around episode 6 time, or a little after, that Ed could be back by a certain date. So she gave him a rose in absentia, adding a 5th HTD. But perhaps it was a little too late to properly set up for his HTD in Chicago or Michigan, so the date actually ended up being just another date for Ed in California (possibly with his family), shortly before the LA rose ceremony?

It could also explain the doubling up in Seville - maybe they only anticipated 3 making it to Spain but Jillian wasn't ready to cut from 5 to 3. If Seville is the last location, it makes the most sense to tack on more time there than anywhere else.

If there is someone else linked to California (if the rumor is even true of 3 HTDs there), then forget the theory.
    ??Michael's family
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Michael with a HTD? I don't see it but okay - I guess it fits.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3494120;
    I read somewhere that there are three HTDs in California. Where did that come from? Who other than Jesse and Kip lives in California? If there is no one, I was just thinking of an idea.

Maybe Jillian/the producers knew around episode 6 time, or a little after, that Ed could be back by a certain date. So she gave him a rose in absentia, adding a 5th HTD. But perhaps it was a little too late to properly set up for his HTD in Chicago or Michigan, so the date actually ended up being just another date for Ed in California (possibly with his family), shortly before the LA rose ceremony?

It could also explain the doubling up in Seville - maybe they only anticipated 3 making it to Spain but Jillian wasn't ready to cut from 5 to 3. If Seville is the last location, it makes the most sense to tack on more time there than anywhere else.

If there is someone else linked to California (if the rumor is even true of 3 HTDs there), then forget the theory.
    Am I the only one who thinks the irony in this is amusing? Reid commented that if Ed got into the house, he could be a threat. So what happens? Out of the possible three cities with three different bachelors, they double up Ed with Reid in his city.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3494530;
    Am I the only one who thinks the irony in this is amusing? Reid commented that if Ed got into the house, he could be a threat. So what happens? Out of the possible three cities with three different bachelors, they double up Ed with Reid in his city.
    Oh it wasn't lost on me. I commented on this very thing in another thread. Good (the guy who stuck with her) vs. Bad (the guy who left her so to speak). They are F2 in my mind anyways.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Someone commented that perhaps this pic was from Ed's hometown date (I thought it was this thread, but can't find it now). Have we identified this yet? I think she wore an orange shirt earlier, but I don't remember that it had what looks like ruffles and was this coral sort of orange. Just something more to sleuth.

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3494689;

Someone commented that perhaps this pic was from Ed's hometown date (I thought it was this thread, but can't find it now). Have we identified this yet? I think she wore an orange shirt earlier, but I don't remember that it had what looks like ruffles and was this coral sort of orange. Just something more to sleuth.
    Looking at her false eyelashes and what appears to be more than the usual amount of makeup that she wears (blush), is it possible that this is a photo taken after the JW date, maybe when she goes back to the mansion? Just guessing...

Does this screencap look awkward to anyone else? Is that his hand on her back, under her shirt?

I find it interesting that all the SC that have been released of Ed and Jillian are "intimate"...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3494787;

Does this screencap look awkward to anyone else? Is that his hand on her back, under her shirt?

Most likely!!!!!!

[QUOTE=sanlee;3494787;]

He does that alot with his fingertip caress. That's why I think fountain guy is him. Jmo