Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3536412;
    Seeing as one of her top priorities in a guy - being a sense of humor - and being able to make her laugh - Ed certainly is not fitting that bill what so ever
    Exactly Capegal.That was one of her non negotiables and I have yet to see Ed make her laugh.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debalou;3536332;
    When do you think we will see a connection with Ed that is not contrived? I imagine Ed is a nice guy but maybe he is uptight or can't relax in a relationship. If he is going to be the one I hope he can loosen up because Jillian seems pretty bubbly. There needs to be a happy medium.
    See now, especially after reading RS's explanation on how many of the guys could have some kind of a girl type friend and based on what i have been told, Ed had some things of some type or the other in the fire going when he went on the show. That I acknowledge.

However, I am having a lot more difficulty with the "promised a spin-off" rumor that he is supposed to have said at the bar.
    C'mon, Ed is no actor. He delivered what he did say when he talked to Jillian with convincing conviction last night, but up to that point, he did not appear to have stage presence, a particular ease, good eye contact, or even a particularly charming or witty speech about him.
    He is nice looking and he has shown a good sense of humor, and I think that the way that he holds her when he kisses her in those screencaps is full of ooh-la-la mastery , but I still don't think he is a natural actor.
    I have a hard time with the spin-off rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3536421;
    See now, especially after reading RS's explanation on how many of the guys could have some kind of a girl type friend and based on what i have been told, Ed had some things of some type or the other in the fire going when he went on the show. That I acknowledge.

However, I am having a lot more difficulty with the "promised a spin-off" rumor that he is supposed to have said at the bar.
    C'mon, Ed is no actor. He delivered what he did say when he talked to Jillian with convincing conviction last night, but up to that point, he did not appear to have stage presence, a particular ease, good eye contact, or even a particularly charming or witty speech about him.
    He is nice looking and he has shown a good sense of humor, and I think that the way that he holds her when he kisses her in those screencaps is full of ooh-la-la mastery , but I still don't think he is a natural actor.
    Spin-off could be contrived as ''the bachelor'' show that is being cast for
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3536428;
    Can someone refresh my memory...what's the Spin-off rumor? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3536421;

Well, I hate to be all conspiracy theory-ish but what if all of this Ed rumor stuff was/is producer manipulated? Wes certainly was, to the point of having Jake come back flashing around an old girlfriends name. The rumors, the Reality Steve stuff, the mysterious posters claiming inside information just add to the drama and intrigue. It ups the stakes and makes us watch for the trainwreck.

(*not in any way implying that there isn't enough rope in those guys bags to hang themselves without Fliess' help, but if he scripts the show, he's certainly not above tweaking reality.)

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3536435;
    Well, I hate to be all conspiracy theory-ish but what if all of this Ed rumor stuff was/is producer manipulated? Wes certainly was, to the point of having Jake come back flashing around an old girlfriends name. The rumors, the Reality Steve stuff, the mysterious posters claiming inside information just add to the drama and intrigue. It ups the stakes and makes us watch for the trainwreck.

(*not in any way implying that there isn't enough rope in those guys bags to hang themselves without Fliess' help, but if he scripts the show, he's certainly not above tweaking reality.)
    I think rope was part of the goody bags this season, like the girls having scarves last season.
    Seriously, the story line this season is like a roller coaster ride for Jillian and her emotions. All fabricated to keep her off kilter. I wouldn't be surprised if she reigns herself in at the end and chooses no one.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3536428;
    Ok...Let's look at that one. Does that make him a better actor? So, he says in front of his GF in the group at the hole in the wall Blue Frog that he is being promised another romance show, but this time he can kiss and canoodle up to 25 women instead of 1. Well, alrighty, this is really adding up!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3536472;
    Ok...Let's look at that one. Does that make him a better actor? So, he says in front of his GF in the group at the hole in the wall Blue Frog that he is being promised another romance show, but this time he can kiss and canoodle up to 25 women instead of 1. Well, alrighty, this is really adding up!
    Umm - only spin-off has been mentioned - as far as I know - nothing specific
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3536412;
    Seeing as one of her top priorities in a guy - being a sense of humor - and being able to make her laugh - Ed certainly is not fitting that bill what so ever
    I don't think we have seen Reid make her as happy as she is with Ed. She lights up like a christmas tree. As for his sense of humor, I think we will see them having a great time in Spain and Hawaii. What do you think of Reid's comment that he let her down? I just heard it again during the interview with Jill on the ABC website. Wonder why he would say that?

Actually he says "I feel like I failed" I wonder why he would say that?