Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

  1. #1231
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    It's funny because people here seem to be more disgruntled by last night than the people I work with who watch the show. One (who doesn't have a favorite) said she loved it and even her hubby is getting into it. Everyone is fed up with Wes and hopes she sees the light soon. Most liked Ed coming back and nobody was surprised that Jesse and Michael got sent home.

  2. #1232
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3536000;
    It's funny because people here seem to be more disgruntled by last night than the people I work with who watch the show. One (who doesn't have a favorite) said she loved it and even her hubby is getting into it. Everyone is fed up with Wes and hopes she sees the light soon. Most liked Ed coming back and nobody was surprised that Jesse and Michael got sent home.
    I think if we the sleuthing community had gotten good new SCs to work with, we'd be more focused on those than the bickering and bashing last night's Wes-fest episode. Alas TPTB are giving us no other choice. Does anyone think they stopped providing Medianet with photos because they realized in past seasons the sequence has given away who got to FRC first?

  3. #1233
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3536008;
    I think if we the sleuthing community had gotten good new SCs to work with, we'd be more focused on those than the bickering and bashing last night's Wes-fest episode. Alas TPTB are giving us no other choice. Does anyone think they stopped providing Medianet with photos because they realized in past seasons the sequence has given away who got to FRC first?
    I've noticed how stingy they have been with media pics for this show period.

  4. #1234
    Summer Break bamabrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Globally
    Posts
    3,523

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    I don't give a flip whom she chooses, but I do give a flip that, since this show is more tv than not, it be GOOD tv. Last night insulted my intelligence. What did me in--particularly--was Jake's balcony scene. Puh-leeze. If I could've, I would've tromped onto the set and pushed him over said balcony.

    ETA: The HTDs are always staged, to a degree, but I felt that virtually every cell of last night's film was directed. And at least some of the previous season's stagings have been more humorous. Think Lanny's HTD. A tv classic!
    Last edited by bamabrain; 06-30-2009 at 07:37 PM.

  5. #1235
    Isn't he cute?! nutty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Trying to escape REALITY
    Posts
    4,620

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3536018;
    I don't give a flip whom she chooses, but I do give a flip that, since this show is more tv than not, it be GOOD tv. Last night insulted my intelligence. What did me in--particularly--was Jake's balcony scene. Puh-leeze. If I could've, I would've tromped onto the set and pushed him over said balcony.

    ETA: The HTDs are always staged, to a degree, but I felt that virtually every cell of last night's film was directed. And at least some of the previous season's stagings have been more humorous. Think Lanny's HTD. A tv classic!
    I personally thought Amanda's & her fake parents was the worst!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

  6. #1236
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    47

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by GRKmommy;3535769 View Post
    Is it possible that a girl was casually dating Ed and he just "was not that into her?" Then he leaves to do this show, she is crushed...

    Just a thought.
    IMO, that's exactly what happened. I'm sure she's not all the horrible things people have been calling her. She was just obviously into him, but he didn't feel the same way. Happens all the time.

  7. #1237
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by wendyrk;3536094;
    IMO, that's exactly what happened. I'm sure she's not all the horrible things people have been calling her. She was just obviously into him, but he didn't feel the same way. Happens all the time.
    and typical guy, he probably didn't sufficiently communicate to her what he felt the status of their relationship was prior to leaving

  8. #1238
    FORT Fan GRKmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    249

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3536100;
    and typical guy, he probably didn't sufficiently communicate to her what he felt the status of their relationship was prior to leaving
    We should send the GFa copy of "He's Just Not that Into you." and maybe this whole thing will be over and problem solved.

    Also, I felt like screaming "He's Just Not that Into you" at Jillian while she was talking to Was last night. He said nothing to make me believe that he likes/loves her.

  9. #1239
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    47

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3536100 View Post
    and typical guy, he probably didn't sufficiently communicate to her what he felt the status of their relationship was prior to leaving
    Very possible. But IMO, that doesn't warrant the character asassination people are putting him through.

  10. #1240
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3536092;
    I personally thought Amanda's & her fake parents was the worst!
    Me too. Talk about an awkward date.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.