Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

It's funny because people here seem to be more disgruntled by last night than the people I work with who watch the show. One (who doesn't have a favorite) said she loved it and even her hubby is getting into it. Everyone is fed up with Wes and hopes she sees the light soon. Most liked Ed coming back and nobody was surprised that Jesse and Michael got sent home.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3536000;
    It's funny because people here seem to be more disgruntled by last night than the people I work with who watch the show. One (who doesn't have a favorite) said she loved it and even her hubby is getting into it. Everyone is fed up with Wes and hopes she sees the light soon. Most liked Ed coming back and nobody was surprised that Jesse and Michael got sent home.
    I think if we the sleuthing community had gotten good new SCs to work with, we'd be more focused on those than the bickering and bashing last night's Wes-fest episode. Alas TPTB are giving us no other choice. Does anyone think they stopped providing Medianet with photos because they realized in past seasons the sequence has given away who got to FRC first?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3536008;
    I think if we the sleuthing community had gotten good new SCs to work with, we'd be more focused on those than the bickering and bashing last night's Wes-fest episode. Alas TPTB are giving us no other choice. Does anyone think they stopped providing Medianet with photos because they realized in past seasons the sequence has given away who got to FRC first?
    I've noticed how stingy they have been with media pics for this show period.

I don't give a flip whom she chooses, but I do give a flip that, since this show is more tv than not, it be GOOD tv. Last night insulted my intelligence. What did me in--particularly--was Jake's balcony scene. Puh-leeze. If I could've, I would've tromped onto the set and pushed him over said balcony.

ETA: The HTDs are always staged, to a degree, but I felt that virtually every cell of last night's film was directed. And at least some of the previous season's stagings have been more humorous. Think Lanny's HTD. A tv classic!
    Last edited by bamabrain; 06-30-2009 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3536018;
    I don't give a flip whom she chooses, but I do give a flip that, since this show is more tv than not, it be GOOD tv. Last night insulted my intelligence. What did me in--particularly--was Jake's balcony scene. Puh-leeze. If I could've, I would've tromped onto the set and pushed him over said balcony.

ETA: The HTDs are always staged, to a degree, but I felt that virtually every cell of last night's film was directed. And at least some of the previous season's stagings have been more humorous. Think Lanny's HTD. A tv classic!
    I personally thought Amanda's & her fake parents was the worst!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by GRKmommy;3535769 View Post
    Is it possible that a girl was casually dating Ed and he just "was not that into her?" Then he leaves to do this show, she is crushed...

Just a thought.
    IMO, that's exactly what happened. I'm sure she's not all the horrible things people have been calling her. She was just obviously into him, but he didn't feel the same way. Happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by wendyrk;3536094;
    IMO, that's exactly what happened. I'm sure she's not all the horrible things people have been calling her. She was just obviously into him, but he didn't feel the same way. Happens all the time.
    and typical guy, he probably didn't sufficiently communicate to her what he felt the status of their relationship was prior to leaving

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3536100;
    and typical guy, he probably didn't sufficiently communicate to her what he felt the status of their relationship was prior to leaving
    We should send the GFa copy of "He's Just Not that Into you." and maybe this whole thing will be over and problem solved.

Also, I felt like screaming "He's Just Not that Into you" at Jillian while she was talking to Was last night. He said nothing to make me believe that he likes/loves her.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3536100 View Post
    Very possible. But IMO, that doesn't warrant the character asassination people are putting him through.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3536092;
    I personally thought Amanda's & her fake parents was the worst!
    Me too. Talk about an awkward date.