Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, episode 7 with screencaps

I don't consider anything outside the source itself..as solid evidence. (ie: RS comments about grirfriends). So I am going to give Ed the benefit of the doubt here as I have no favorite. I could care less who Jillian chooses in the end, as it's not my choice. I just see through tptb eyes the direction I think the f1 edit is going. But I see a lot of rumors on boards about all three of these men. I don't believe any of them. Just like what RS is talking about is not documented proof, IMO.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3535745;
    The fact of Ed's folks getting flown to Hawaii,,,,,,,,,,isn't that a rumour as of right now. No conclusive evidence to state it.

Mind you with the conclusive evidence that RS has in the form of an email from a friend of Ed's girlfriend, stating that Ed and her never broke up and are still together and they have to wait for the outcome of the show before they can be seen again. That definately rings true!
    Is it possible that a girl was casually dating Ed and he just "was not that into her?" Then he leaves to do this show, she is crushed...

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3535745;
    The fact of Ed's folks getting flown to Hawaii,,,,,,,,,,isn't that a rumour as of right now. No conclusive evidence to state it.

Mind you with the conclusive evidence that RS has in the form of an email from a friend of Ed's girlfriend, stating that Ed and her never broke up and are still together and they have to wait for the outcome of the show before they can be seen again. That definately rings true!
    JMHO, but I wouldn't classify an E-mail from a friend of a g/f as "conclusive evidence"... but that's just me I guess.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3535761;
    I don't consider anything outside the source itself..as solid evidence. (ie: RS comments about grirfriends). So I am going to give Ed the benefit of the doubt here as I have no favorite. I could care less who Jillian chooses in the end, as it's not my choice. I just see through tptb eyes the direction I think the f1 edit is going. But I see a lot of rumors on boards about all three of these men. I don't believe any of them. Just like what RS is talking about is not documented proof, IMO.
    Me too. I don't believe RS has a credible source. It sounds like the one who posted here several times that she's a friend of the girl who dated Ed yada yada. Honestly I don't care because it's basically a rumor. RS's sources last season weren't even super credible other than they did know that Jason dropped Melissa and picked Molly. I don't believe the rest of it at all. I also find it amusing that the guy who said he was going back to just writing a snarky blog can't seem to get his fill of his new reputation for having "inside info".

For whoever said that Ed didn't even touch Jillian when he accepted the rose you should watch again. Yes he did walk up with his hand in his pocket but he did put his left arm around her when they were hugging.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3535697;
    Ed came back for her (leaving for reasons we are not privy to), Kip is skeptical and Reid is on a "good friends" basis with her. The only kind of humor I see between Jillian and Reid is generic filler for the show. This is how I see it, and we all see it differently.
    I think what Lovestruck is saying is that Ed deserted her in Whistler for his job?? or a girlfriend as has been specualted??

As far as Reid being good friends...........I definately think it has gone far beyond that now. I do agree with Lovestruck too that there does seem to be un-said stuff going back and forth between Jill and Reid, yet their eyes are very explanatory regarding the chemistry that they are exibiting back and forth. They are gaining a very strong connection with each other.

With Kip, I do see him being skeptical, yet wanting to explore things

With Ed, especially as shown last night at the RC, not being able to take his hands out of his pockets to even show somekind of emotion or contact, makes it seem like a cold reaction. With Reid and Kip, both of them gave her a hug and had a hands on contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3535784;
    JMHO, but I wouldn't classify an E-mail from a friend of a g/f as "conclusive evidence"... but that's just me I guess.
    Yeah...and that is some understanding girlfriend. He better hold on to her. How many girls let their guy do the Bachelorette, and a possible stint on the Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3535725;
    Agreed! She has a different connection with all 3 of them and I wish we could all just see it too with each one. At least Jillian will pick who she thinks is the right one for her.
    I'm going to take Jillian at her word that she was falling for the last 3 or 4 of them, and she didn't make her decision until the last week. I also see connections with all F4, and for people who can't, I think they are missing out!

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3535856;
    I'm going to take Jillian at her word that she was falling for the last 3 or 4 of them, and she didn't make her decision until the last week. I also see connections with all F4, and for people who can't, I think they are missing out!
    I agree IRONCAT - you can 'see' some type of connection with all of the F4 - in different ways - the edit has given each of them something to conquer now - and it will play out as to who accomplishes this. They are going to edit very close to the vest at this point - TPTB KNOW that they have a good show this season - and have kept everything under wraps quite well - I don't expect that to change at all.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3532273;
    Austin is a wonderful place. My son lives there, and I am an avid fan of the Texas Longhorns!!!!

I suggest that you go over to the Wes Spoiler board and check it out. There are several people (including Jeremy from Deanna's season who goes by PunkyBachelor) who have posted there and who know Wes personally. It is always a good idea to hear both sides of the story before making up ones mind about any of these bachelors on this show. What we are getting is a highly edited version of each bachelor. If you have never watched the shows before this season, then you are unaware of just how "unreal" this reality show actually is.

You are absolutely correct, I'll do more reading. I'm sure Wes is a nice guy, and probably has good intentions. I mean, I'm sure he never meant to hurt anyone. He just wanted to further his career. But the simple fact that he was there for something other than the girl, whether he has been poorly edited or not, just doesn't seem right. I doubt that he thought that it would have this effect or result. But what exactly did he think would happen when it all came out? It's hard to feel sorry for the guy when you see Jillian crying in every other episode.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3535252;
    this has become the worst produced soap opera I have seen....wondered why I wasted 2 of my precious hours.
    I completely agree. Last night's show was all smoke and mirrors (and really bad smoke and mirrors--think a creaky old fog machine and a mirror that needs to be reapplied with deadly mercury). What I'm wondering is what was being obscured by all of the scripted hijinks: NOTHING--a flatline season? or SOMETHING BIG--a surprise season? After last nigiht I'm voting that it's NOTHING, though I want to see SOMETHING.